"what time is it" ASKS BONO. WHAT DOES HE MEAN?

xtraspicy62

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

have seen the pic xtra posted of bono , sheesh had me thinking of all sorts of thoughts , wild , wild ones , but the pic was removed by mods....must admit i wish i was a football facing east when looking at the pic...lol

oh needs to smack oneself again....

• Subscriber
33:3 isn't a time but a bible reference which was also shown on the cover in the airport as a gate number from All That You Can't Leave Behind. Bono says he thinks of it as Gods phone number. Jeremiah 33:3 "'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

as quoted from roxyhart from the general forum

You are correct, X, AND, Bono has often referred to this particular scripture as "God's telephone number," in other words, it's God's way of saying "ask and I will answer!" Hence, "Unknown Caller" might be God....and He only remains unknown if we refuse to listen. :)

have seen the pic xtra posted of bono , sheesh had me thinking of all sorts of thoughts , wild , wild ones , but the pic was removed by mods....must admit i wish i was a football facing east when looking at the pic...lol

oh needs to smack oneself again....

Can you message me that picture...lol I'm intersted to see what it is :)

33:3 isn't a time but a bible reference which was also shown on the cover in the airport as a gate number from All That You Can't Leave Behind. Bono says he thinks of it as Gods phone number. Jeremiah 33:3 "'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

as quoted from roxyhart from the general forum

WOW

This is great!!!!!!

Thumbs up man!!!!!