What songs are played before the show in 360 Tour?

Ryo

Hi I'm a fan from Japan eagerly waiting for the news on potential Japan tour. I have a question for lucky folks who could actually attend the current 360Tour. What songs are played before the show starts during this tour? I loved the selection of the songs playes in the last Vertigo Tour (Killers,Arcade Fire, etc) and am willing to know what are the new selections. Thanks in advance!

Ryo

PS: Surprised to hear Pride was out of the setlist recently!

• 2 weeks later...

I only specifically remember two of the songs they played before the shows.  They were "Treat Me Like Your Mother" by The Dead Weather and "Sometime Around Midnight" by Airborne Toxic Event, two absolutely great songs!

Two of the songs they played during the set really surprised me at the Chicago shows.  The first was "The Unforgettable Fire" and the other, "Your Blue Room," which was played live for the first time ever!!  It was really really great.  That is one of my all-time favorite U2 songs.  And those are two nights I will never *ever* forget.  Anyway, I hope they visit Japan soon (I'm sure they will) and I hope you have a great time when you go see them!

Space Oddity by David Bowie

Heavy Cross by The Gossip

In for the Kill by La Roux

and a few more I can't recall... .there was this really cool song they played before hand it was so cool and I never found out what it was... :(

Also they play Kingdom by U2 right after David Bowie...that song is really amazing to hear live!!