U2 360 DVD Release?

Hunterchild

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I heard that they filmed Toronto. I think it was somewhere on here that they announced it there or something

I believe he said the filming of a DVD would be "soon" and as he said this the band was in Boston.and that was after Toronto....

I would say Rose Bowl is now the front runner, because we would have heard if they did NY/NJ or any other show....

We'll see, I thought they would need two shows to shoot.....

• Subscriber

Let's hope there will be 2 DVD's: one filmed in USA this year and the other one in Europe or South America next year. They did the same thing before, releasing 2 DVD's of Elevation Tour (Boston and Slane Castle) and 2 DVD's of Vertigo Tour (Chicago and Milano), so the chances are high that we'll have one DVD at Christmas time and the other one next summer/autumn. larry_happy.gif

• Subscriber

A lot of speculation on these boards is that they might record the DVD at the Rose Bowl.  If so, do people think they would make use of the Goodyear blimp for the aerial shots like they do for the big games?

It sounds like the whole day is going to be like a big football game with the tailgating, picnics, and partying going on all over the golf course around the stadium; so will the blimp show up and will they put an HD camera up there?  It would be much quieter than a helicopter...

Let's hope there will be 2 DVD's: one filmed in USA this year and the other one in Europe or South America next year. They did the same thing before, releasing 2 DVD's of Elevation Tour (Boston and Slane Castle) and 2 DVD's of Vertigo Tour (Chicago and Milano), so the chances are high that we'll have one DVD at Christmas time and the other one next summer/autumn. larry_happy.gif

I have enjoyed the different DVD from past shows and would agree that 2 would be best....

I think the Rose Bowl would look great....

• 4 weeks later...