Crashing down after shows really hard-Any advice?

xtraspicy62

Spent all year working really hard to save for the 2 shows in chicago, had little sleep for 3 days prior, ate very little due to nerves, saw them for the firsttime-a total dream come true-had them completely blow me away-and now am crashing so bad its just awful.

Anyone else going thu this after shows?

• Subscriber

phisically or mentally?

well if you did both in GA I can understand you're dead tired

if you are already missing them..I can understand you too...

I felt so bad in Melbourne 3 years ago at the end of the last show...it seemed like nothing could make me happy again...

but here we are...I know I will feel your same way in 1 week after 2nd show in Ny

but...next year.....

• Subscriber

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Spent all year working really hard to save for the 2 shows in chicago, had little sleep for 3 days prior, ate very little due to nerves, saw them for the first time-a total dream come true-had them completely blow me away-and now am crashing so bad its just awful.

Anyone else going thu this after shows?

Yes, I had the same! But I didn't care... lol

On an early Tuesday morning I begun my journey. On THursday and Friday I had my two U2 shows. I got home from the journey late Tuesday evening. All this time Ihad little, very little sleep.

Even after coming home I couldn't sleep for a few night. But oh, my - on Friday I went to bed at 9ish, slept till 8 the next morning. Then I was up for anhour, that followed by sleeping till noon. Then I went to movies and after coming home at about 4pm slept some more - till midnight or so :D

• Subscriber

I am depressed too. Want to go to Boston, but may have to go to Norman in Oct since it is closer but my vaca ends on the 25th of Sept. If I had planned I could have gotten tix for the Bostons and at least one NY but now cant find anyone to go, or wouldn't be able to get tix in time. Wouldn't want to drive 19+ hours to not get tix outside. Anyone want to carpool from Illowa area to Norman? :) Ah well...I am also mad because I found out too late that my camera takes really good video. I could have done lots of video instead of blurry pix.

badsilver your pics looked just fine! thanks for posting them. I'm so glad u got that close, and like u said, how do you predict that? it just happens, and thats part of the joy of going...all the adventure.

It took me 5 days to recover. Once I began to eat a little, I got some strength, but its when I started to drink a lot of cold water, that my body, along with more sleep, began to get better.

I went to chicago early, so was spending a lot of energy prior to back to back shows anyway! whew!

I know what u mean about going some more...I just dont want it to end, the show was so great. Plus I met a lot of really fun people!