How to get in contact with the band??

fairysarie

I have a bit of an unusual request... I am trying to see if I can get incontact with U2 to maybe get a message from them to a friend. She is getting married in November & her fiance would like to try & get either a video message or an email or something from the band to his new wife.

Does anyone have any idea how we are going to pull this off?? I am following all band members on Twitter but can't seem to send them direct messages. Has anyone done this sort of thing before?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

It is a long shot. But on their albums, they usually have contact information. You could either contact U2 World Service or Principle Management. Either address should be on any of their albums. Hopefully, their headquarters company or management team can get a message to them for you. If you are seeing them in concert anytime soon, you can get to the venue early and hope and pray that one of them come out to greet the fans.

Wonderful idea! A friend of mine managed to do something like that with a Finnish band, but bride and groom were the admins of a national fanclub.

Who knows, maybe if you contact them in a convincing, original way they could answer you! But think about a second idea... And why not asking them to say something in front of the camera during a meet and greet, like BVB65 said? :)

• 1 year later...