Help!

sean

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried clearing/deleting all your cookies/temp internet files/etc. plus also unchecking the box that asks if you want to preserve favourite websites?

After doing that - reboot & restart yourself, punch in your name and hopefully you'll get in ok Sean. Good Luck :)

No dice. :( Anyone else have any ideas? The thing of it is I'm shown as being signed in but no access to the member boards. my subscription doesn't expire untill March so that isn't it. On a side note I would really like to see a smilely for frustrated!

Sorry it didn't work for you Sean :(

If it's any consolation - you are not on your own, there are a number of paid members struggling to log in to the subscribers forums.

Keep going through the full process as described & hopefully it will eventually get you in. (Took me a few hours and attempts on Sunday!) Worth completely signing out of U2.com before going through the steps; then when you open up your IP browser make sure you search for www.U2.com (not just U2.com) before trying to sign in again.

If it's still a no go, let me know & I'll put a help post in the issues thread in tech forum on your behalf. :)

So sorry to hear that Sean :(

I have posted in the issues thread in tech forum as I said I would, to make sure that mods know about it being ongoing. I do know they've said that admin is working on ironing out all the problems since the upgrade. But the advice being given is as I have already indicated to you. So keep trying & hopefully it won't be much longer!

Glad to hear you got in ok Rog :) Yeah it does appear to be the cookie issues rather than the site (certainly was for me and a few others I know about) .... trouble is it's finding out just which cookies needs to be crumbled in order to get it to work!!! lol.