Help!

sean

I was having exactly the same problem myself. I tried deleting cookies but it still didn't work....Then I noticed that when signing into U2.com, there is a box which has been pre-checked asking if you want to stay signed in for 2 Weeks. I have been "un-checking" the box, but this time I left it "checked".......It seems to have worked perfectly for me.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

i had that prob the other day-i was signed in but couldn't get to ther subs site or 'my home. Finally i hit the log out button and then logged back in and selected the stay logged in 2 weeks box'--it was just two weeks from the maintenance-so i will probably have to do it every 2 weeks-but i am sure you tried all that!

• Subscriber

After 8 months I still have not been able to get longed in to my email. Even after phone calls emails pms everything still says long in failed. Starting to wonder if it well ever work. Something I paid for I cant use :(. I have been told over the phone that the reasons is because of all the awesome shows and the problems that come with that. However that means that things like getting people emails and such working. Have to take a back seat. Not faire and not right at all 8 months is to long.

Wow you actually got to talk to someone? I'm impressed!! If you can share the phone number it would be a big help to all of us who are getting screwed. If we all call it makes us that much harder to ignore!

• Subscriber

Wow you actually got to talk to someone? I'm impressed!! If you can share the phone number it would be a big help to all of us who are getting screwed. If we all call it makes us that much harder to ignore!

Yes several and been told to that someone would send me an email to help me out with getting longed in. Have never gotten any email yet. A week ago I could not get longed in to the site. Whene I called they told me they did not have a password on file for me. I was like WHAT???????????? Beacuse just a couple of days before that I was able to use my password just fine like allways. Anyhow that part has been taken care of.  Pm has been sent to you.

• Subscriber

Thanks Eriecat thanks a million. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed hoping this works!  It will definately be interesting.

Glad to meet you Sean :). Your most welcome and I hope it works. Yes well definitely be very interesting.

Well after a very polite conversation with fanfire coustomer service I was assured that my problem was directed to the proper people to fix it and that I would be recieving an email as to the status within 1-2 days. That was nearly a week ago. So the beat goes on and I continue to delete cookies and temp internet files on both IE and Foxfire to no avail. Oh well fanfire got thier $40 from me and didn't deliver on the service they promised and rest assured they WILL NOT be getting a dime form me in the future. Once again thanks to all that responded and tried to help me out. My next email is going to Principle Mgt where it will probally be ignored as well. ohwell.gif