terrible tickets soldier field

elpeme

We got the only available tickets for Chicago on soldier field stadium but it was terrible. it was the most expensive ticket (250 + tax) and it was the worse sit. We were unable to see the scenario completely because the roof blocked it and also the sound was terrible because of the roof.

I was not the only one angry about it, everyone on that zone seemed to be so freaking mad. U2 should not sell those tickets at all. There should be something to complain about it and get a refund, I spent more than $1000 US  on only 4 tickets and it really sucked.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a look at Soldiers Stadium. You mentioned the word ´roof´ which leads me to believe you may well have been seating at the top of the stand. I´ve been at such place in another stadium. There was a lot of echo. The sound is never great in those sort of positions in any stadium.

• Subscriber
We got the only available tickets for Chicago on soldier field stadium but it was terrible. it was the most expensive ticket (250 + tax) and it was the worse sit. We were unable to see the scenario completely because the roof blocked it and also the sound was terrible because of the roof.

I was not the only one angry about it, everyone on that zone seemed to be so freaking mad. U2 should not sell those tickets at all. There should be something to complain about it and get a refund, I spent more than $1000 US  on only 4 tickets and it really sucked.

Did you bother to ask to be reseated?

• Subscriber

i would never pay that much for a ticket for anyone not even RADIOHEAD........

im sure you would have picked up a ticket for a better spot on the night.

i wouldnt even pay that kind of money to see myself! WHAT? i love myself, get over it!!!!wink.gif

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

basher1']i would never pay that much for a ticket for anyone not even RADIOHEAD........

im sure you would have picked up a ticket for a better spot on the night.

i wouldnt even pay that kind of money to see myself! WHAT? i love myself, get over it!!!!wink.gif

PMSL.......

• Subscriber
since when did u2 presale be $250 for tickets that are NOT redzone. if you bought the tickets from either ebay, or a different site not related to u2, i have no sympathy for you.

Mac, all the lower level side seats were/are $250. I know, I'm siting in one tonight but only 8 rows off the floor. I bought it during the presale.

The original poster probably had a seat on the side but in a higher up row. But the roof of the claw starts at about the second tier, so the bad sound thing doesn't make sense but then again, i wasn't at those seats. If he/she said the sound sucked, gotta take their word it did.