Inner Circle - What you want to Know.

bossind

Thought I’d post this to help those who are wondering aboutthe “Inner Circleâ€.  We had justrecently been to the Gillette Stadium this past Sunday and Monday night, we hadGA tickets for both shows, had bought them way back when we still figured theywould use a lottery system to access the Inner Circle thus giving us 4 chancesto get in. Than as you know they changed it.

Having driven the day to get to Boston on Sunday this wasgoing to be our checking out the options and best places to stand for the comingnight – we would come earlier for Mondays show to get into the inner circlehopefully.

We arrived at the stadium at around 6:30pm Sunday night, aswe entered the gate there was no line-ups as many had already accessed the stadium.As the guy scanned my ticket and placed the armband on I asked him how theInner Circle worked, he didn’t know. (I thought that was odd but later foundout why). I had figured they must have 3 thousand special armbands for thefirst 3thousand through the doors; these people would be able to access theinner circle.

We entered the field and I looked around for access to theInner Circle, I knew I was too late for it as by now it would surly be filledby those you lines up for it much earlier in the day.  Anyways like I said I seen no Inner Circle Access but I didsee the Red Zone access, so I went up to one of the crew guys working the REDZone gate and asked him how the Inner Circle worked and what time did he figureI would have to be there tomorrow. He said he wasn’t sure but did I try toaccess the inner circle. I was surprised and said no, and how do I try andaccess it? He told me you Access it right through the Red Zone entrance.  Ok let’s try!

We approached the red Zone entrance and walked right on in,no checking out tickets no special wristband nothing! We walked past the RedZone towards the back of the stage and before you knew it we are in the INNERCIRCLE at 7PM!!!!!  Cool!  So what if we want to leave for a drinkor bathroom? Well when you leave they stamp your wrist so you can return. Theonly control on numbers to access the inner circle was a lady on the side withone of those count clickers – that’s it!

So We got into the Inner Circle Sunday night at 7Pm andMonday night at 6PM.  We had greatviews and were only 3 people from the stage.

The show was amazing and sure we might not have seen all ofthe light show but watching the band close up meant more to us.

• Subscriber

Thanks to reading about it on this board, last night in NJ I too walked right on past the red zone and into the inner circle. We had a great spot on Adam's side. Just a tip for anybody else after MUSE plays their set, the obstructed views(speakers, soundboard roof, etc will be taken down, so if you suffer through the obstruction when MUSE is on, you will be awarded with Bono and Adam looking down at you from 6 ft away!

Any photos to post from the inner circle?
Amazing Photos! Bono was hard to get a picture of as he moves so much and fast that most are just blurry. But EDGE and ADAM turned out great and played right to us the most so I have lots of these 2. I have some great video as well, I'll try and post these things latter on.