OK!!! so panth and i got our box set in the mail tonight!!!!

TheFungusAmongus

it rocks! UPS is shit, btw. panthkat was all restless and impatient about it. heheh. was adorable.

anyways... wow. the booklet is beautiful. really cool interviews with the band members, about the making of the album and stories behind some of the songs.actual print out of bono's handwritten lyrics and the original "Breathe"...(god, bono.. you're handwriting has gotten really bad, lol), andbeautiful photos. a very well-put together boxset. mm even smells fresh!! :D yes.. i sniff things.

cool liner notes from Anton on Linear, and the fold-out poster. two-sided... one of the band and the other the cover of the album. not sure which we'llhave up... maybe alternate. heh.

the boxset's huge! lol.

the box set is amazing indeed !!! at our local entertainment store, we presold the new cd with an exclusive huge poster of the band ... i love the new cd btw... i've got all the versions, except the vinyl one ... i bought a special frame for records, and will display the vinyl next to bruce's working on adream cd in my computer room, aka lab, aka disaster room ... this year has been the greatest for me ... why ???

1. new bruce springsteen

2. new U2

WOO HOO !!!

wow, linear was really good! how about that "magnificent" clip! damn!! i loved that!! :D very trippy and spacey. they should use that as the officialvideo if its gonna be a single. seriously.. that was fucking awesome.

some people might not get Linear, but ya kinda have to understand how Anton works. but yep, linear was really good. subtle humor here and there, heh. the musicwent along with it beautifully.

• Subscriber

Ok,you've made up my mind...i HAVE to buy this box set.I still have christmas money so i can justify the expense...lol

I wonder if HMV will let me have the huge poster in the window?????