U2 Mix It Up

• Community Manager

The 'U2 Remix Album' is the musical gift heading the way of all new and re-subscribers later in the year.

We don't know much about it yet, only that it will 'feature remixes spanning U2's catalogue and also some surprises'. And be  'in the tradition of U2's legendary fan compilation 'Melon' which was given exclusively to subscribers of the band's magazine Propaganda.'

So what do you think? Got remixes you'd like to see on it? Songs you'd love to hear given a new spin? What kind of remix album are you hoping for ?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I currently have 15 or so remixes/dance, what ever selections are made, please make sure that are really well done (oakenfold and/or tiesto?) and that they haven't been publicly released already - some 'b' side remixes would be nice.

sH

• Community Moderator

Loved getting Melon when I had the subscription to Propaganda. Pretty happy about the new remix cd. Would love to have a soundboard, clear live version of Crazy Tonight. It just rocks so much more than the studio remixes. :-)

• Subscriber

I don't like the remixes and this is the main reason why I will not resubscribe, paying another 40 dollars for a dull CD and a presale code, it's just to much for me this time around. If they would have given away a CD of a 360 concert, let's say Sheffield's performance for example, that would have been a different thing. So thanks, but I don't want a remix CD.............

• Subscriber

I definitely want the live mix of Crazy too! Zoo TV Sydney is another concert on CD already.

And I could've paid 40$ for the presale access code alone so I'm just happy to get a CD...

• Subscriber

I sense something fishy there... LOL

I bet that there is no idea yet what to put on the remix CD, so the band is asking us about our favourite remixes so they could put them on..... *swifty eyes*

Think about the remixes, I must...