U2 Mix It Up

• Subscriber
Original of the Species is a favorite of mine.  I just think that it's message is something everyone should hear.  Except for it took me forever to figure out that "steal at your door" line.  Still that's the song I always put on when the smaller minded people attempt to take away my visions.  
there is the Killahurtz remix of OOTS and there is a single mix only released as a promo. That single mix definately should be in it since it costs about $60 for the promo.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Original of the Species is a favorite of mine.  I just think that it's message is something everyone should hear.  Except for it took me forever to figure out that "steal at your door" line.  Still that's the song I always put on when the smaller minded people attempt to take away my visions.  
there is the Killahurtz remix of OOTS and there is a single mix only released as a promo. That single mix definately should be in it since it costs about $60 for the promo.
  • Subscriber

1. Liner notes would be appreciated

2.  Despite the vagueries that the discs will "span the catalog" Isuspect we'll get a hodge podge of mixes since 2000 and I beg fordeeper cuts of choice neglected tunes:

3. I added a bit to an earlier (page 6) post (Alex Descends Into Hell and Desire Hollywood tonight are scarce and great)

4. Disko Tek (Industrial crunk mix), MoFo 2012 (hinted at by snippets and interviews) are welcome because I have the CD singles (EPs) and was let down, and want the oomph back in these songs. Sonically they sail on a good stereo. I just listened to Pop again and hope there are more unreleased Flood uptempo songs and would welcome the vague promise of "surprizes".

5. I enjoy these bonus CDs and vote that the club store should sell to members (if this is conditional) older exclusives a la the Live From Mexico CD and other downloadables.

I'd love to see EBTTRT Apollo 440 Stealth remix... or whatever it was called.

Sadly, all our speculation and research was likely for naught, as it'll ship in December as a holiday fan club gift tradition. My new notion is a live CD (Gen Jeanie, Stuck with Jagger if we're lucky and others) and a studio CD with b-sides and remixes a la Amazzing Grace.

">