U2 Mix It Up

bigwave

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

...enough about CRAZY LIVE you can download every concert now (usually video or audio).. and have your fill.. the remix CD is already out with the 6-7 versions (i have it already) and the 'Redanka's' mix is on it...

• Subscriber

...enough about CRAZY LIVE you can download every concert now (usually video or audio).. and have your fill.. the remix CD is already out with the 6-7 versions (i have it already) and the 'Redanka's' mix is on it...
We want the awesome sound quality, a fan recorded gig won't offer that.

• Subscriber

On a recent visit to Kiev  , I found a cd " U2 Best Hits And Remixes" , haven't seen it anywhere else, it has among other tracks New York (nice mix) , lady with the spinning head (extended dance mix) numb (gimme me more dignity mix).smokin.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Ragoo wrote:

sH22']...enough about CRAZY LIVE you can download every concert now (usually video or audio).. and have your fill.. the remix CD is already out with the 6-7 versions (i have it already) and the 'Redanka's' mix is on it...

This.

• Subscriber

[quote name='flavis wrote:

Ragoo wrote:

sH22']...enough about CRAZY LIVE you can download every concert now (usually video or audio).. and have your fill.. the remix CD is already out with the 6-7 versions (i have it already) and the 'Redanka's' mix is on it...

This.you would be surprised.... some of the recordings are very good, some not... in most cases a 'live' version will be a soundboard version... as soon as I get a 'great copy' 4+** I will post the link,...