U2 Mix It Up

bigwave

• Community Moderator

[quote name='Jake99 wrote:

andy scotson wrote:

Tracy M wrote:

sH22']...enough about CRAZY LIVE you can download every concert now (usually video or audio).. and have your fill.. the remix CD is already out with the 6-7 versions (i have it already) and the 'Redanka's' mix is on it...

I've been trying to find out.....the stuff on 1000 mikes is awful. Any ideas welcome!

ewe

too

toe

rents

dot

com

That is a good site, more simplicity, U2start.com

the u2 and start site has the concerts in MP3... lossy format..

the other site has the concerts in FLAC format... lossless format...

not to mention DVDs...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Max Tsukino wrote:

Jake99 wrote:

andy scotson wrote:

Tracy M wrote:

sH22']...enough about CRAZY LIVE you can download every concert now (usually video or audio).. and have your fill.. the remix CD is already out with the 6-7 versions (i have it already) and the 'Redanka's' mix is on it...

I've been trying to find out.....the stuff on 1000 mikes is awful. Any ideas welcome!

ewe

too

toe

rents

dot

com

not to mention DVDs...

AHHHHHH, Maximus, I just downloaded the NYC2 show in LOSSLESS format from U2start.  They DO have them.wink.gif

and I thought this was another thread on set-lists upon seeing title, but MELON is a great cd so if they follow that and keep same scope and idea the new stuff should be great, hope they slow a few songs down and re-mix them, ya kinda like slow jams....but not HIP HOP!

• Community Moderator

[quote name='-Cynthia Coletti- wrote:

Max Tsukino wrote:

Jake99 wrote:

andy scotson wrote:

Tracy M wrote:

ewe

too

toe

rents

dot

com

not to mention DVDs...

AHHHHHH, Maximus, I just downloaded the NYC2 show in LOSSLESS format from U2start.  They DO have them.wink.gif

true... but the selection is minimal compared with the other site...

• Subscriber

[quote name='Jake99 wrote:

andy scotson wrote:

Tracy M wrote:

ewe

too

toe

rents

dot

com

Thanks, Andy and Jake. I tried going to torrents....couldn't find it. I'm trying one from start now....I'm hoping that my computer will be able to recognize the file after it's downloaded.....

• Subscriber

i know it's meant to be a remix off their back catalogue.....but it seems to me if U2 are going to remix their songs for their Fan club cd, then the often mooted remix of Pop cd should be the the one and only that needs to be revisited for a remix.

it is the ideal time to Seriously review Pop, they are due to go into the Studio to touch-up the next Long Player, why not tweak Pop at the same time and release it for Fan club members only.

• Subscriber

Oh No...not another remix CD ! This is just U2's easy way to release something quick to the fans to justify the ridiculous subscribtion renewal fee they charge us. All the CD singles off this album have been remix rubish and to offer a complete remix CD that nobody wants is insulting. They ruin there best live song I'll Go Crazy by playing the Radanka remix live and not the album version and then release remix versions of that with their CD singles and Magnificent. Enough of the remixes just release some rock n roll B-sides like in the Zoo TV era but they seem to be saving all their songs for their new album.