U2 Mix It Up

bigwave

• Subscriber

[quote name='sH22 wrote:

flavis wrote:

Ragoo wrote:

sH22']

...enough about CRAZY LIVE you can download every concert now (usually video or audio).. and have your fill.. the remix CD is already out with the 6-7 versions (i have it already) and the 'Redanka's' mix is on it...

We want the awesome sound quality, a fan recorded gig won't offer that.

This.
you would be surprised.... some of the recordings are very good, some not... in most cases a 'live' version will be a soundboard version... as soon as I get a 'great copy' 4+** I will post the link,...

I do know. As a huge U2 fan, I've listened to all the bootlegs from this tour and watched to many videos. Some are really good, but if I can get CD quality it'll be very welcome.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='sH22 wrote:

flavis wrote:

Ragoo wrote:

sH22']

...enough about CRAZY LIVE you can download every concert now (usually video or audio).. and have your fill.. the remix CD is already out with the 6-7 versions (i have it already) and the 'Redanka's' mix is on it...

We want the awesome sound quality, a fan recorded gig won't offer that.

This.
you would be surprised.... some of the recordings are very good, some not... in most cases a 'live' version will be a soundboard version... as soon as I get a 'great copy' 4+** I will post the link,...

I do know. As a huge U2 fan, I've listened to all the bootlegs from this tour and watched to many videos. Some are really good, but if I can get CD quality it'll be very welcome.

Oh No...not another remix CD ! This is just U2's easy way to release something quick to the fans to justify the ridiculous subscribtion renewal fee they charge us. All the CD singles off this album have been remix rubish and to offer a complete remix CD that nobody wants is insulting. They ruin there best live song I'll Go Crazy by playing the Radanka remix live and not the album version and then release remix versions of that with their CD singles and Magnificent. Enough of the remixes just release some rock n roll B-sides like in the Zoo TV era but they seem to be saving all their songs for their new album.

• Subscriber

Oh No...not another remix CD ! This is just U2's easy way to release something quick to the fans to justify the ridiculous subscribtion renewal fee they charge us. All the CD singles off this album have been remix rubish and to offer a complete remix CD that nobody wants is insulting. They ruin there best live song I'll Go Crazy by playing the Radanka remix live and not the album version and then release remix versions of that with their CD singles and Magnificent. Enough of the remixes just release some rock n roll B-sides like in the Zoo TV era but they seem to be saving all their songs for their new album.

if you dont want to pay the "rediculous" fee, then dont. EASY! your happy, i'm happy, everyone is happy. And is I'll Go Crazy really their best live song?

as for remixes................................................

would love MASSIVE ATTACK'S remix of mysterious ways, as mulls said, THE ORB'S remix of numb!

• Subscriber

Let's see..

The Fly: a remix and a song from "A CLockwork Orange"

Mysterious Ways: several remixes only

One: a cover, an unreleased song, two remixes

EBTTRT: some 6 remixes, an unreleased song, a cover of an unreleased song

Wild Horses: the song itself was a remix/edit of the album version + 3 covers (one of them - a remix)

Numb (video single): a video remix + Love is Blindness video

Lemon - a whole bunch of remixes

Stay - 2 Lemon remixes, several live performances, two non-album songs (I"ve Got You Under My Skin; Slow Dancing)

So which were the rock'n'roll b-sides? The 6 or so non-remixes amidst all 8 singles from AB/Zooropa?

Besides, a remixe album for the subscribers is kind of a homeage to Propaganda, isn't it?

• Subscriber

anyway ....the cd will be worth about 20 -30£ when it comes through and more in time, so thats your memebership ...and a free presale code! ...everyone wins :@D and if you want some more rock and roll theres another album out start of next year like you said ....i cant see much to complain about!?