Charlottesville, Thursday, October 1.

copernichris

On the off chance The Powers That Be see this between now and Thursday, two things:

(a.) the show is on October 1. I'd love to hear a snippet of the title track from your second album.

(b.) unless there's something I don't know, Scott Stadium is _dry_, due to Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) regulations. So we're all going sober for the night, just for U2. (*Thought you should know.*)

• Subscriber

I'll be at Scott Stadium as well on Thursday night. I don't know how they handle the stadium but some friends of mine went to the John Paul Jones arena to see Dave Matthews and were permitted to purchase drinks after showing ID and getting a wrist band. However, they were only allowed two or three but they were serving at that event in a campus building.

• Subscriber

I was wondering if anyone here had an idea of what time U2 would arrive for the sound check? I really would like to hang and try to meet them as well as interact with other fans, I don't have GA tix for this one so I won't be waiting in that line and definitely would like to try to meet Bono before the show.

Does anyone know the best time to wait outside the stadium to get them arriving for sound check?

Thanks! Ryan