Help me decide where to sit

chop1040

• Subscriber

I have tickets to the October 18th show in Norman. I have 2 field tickets and 2 tickets on the 5th row off to the side facing the stage on Adam's side.

My lady friend is 5'2 so I am thinking the seats might be better for her to be able to see everything, but we both like being out in the crowd.

I love the field but am concerned that being that close will limit being able to enjoy the spectacle of the stage and show.

So what say you fellow fans....should I get in the mix of things with the crowd and share in that energy or take the seats and sit back and see the whole of the show?

thanks for any thoughts on helping me make up my confused mind.

• Subscriber

I say take the field tickets. And you Gotta start in the Troll Section (inner circle) under the bridges!!

If you leave they give you a stamp so you can re-enter (if you wish). But if you don't go in before, then you can't go in at all (i presume).

We saw Thursday 9/24 Giants Stadium. We started and stayed down there in the troll section for most of the show. You still get all the video but can also see the band very up close and personal.  Then we went out by the soundboard (back of the field) after COBL and soaked in the larger picture - which i was glad i did once we saw Crazy and Ultraviolet. There was plenty of room to let our freak flags fly (i like to groove) and it's truly far enough back to give Full Visual Effect -  So i suggest that - a bit of both. Stay on the field!

I'd take the field tickets and try to pull yourself away to get a wider view at some point because the light show and "full effect" from a distance back from the stage is pretty cool.  But- if you have a good spot in the inner circle- you may find it difficult to leave it- so take that into consideration.