Hi Everyone

zoocat

• Subscriber

How is everyone going, I havent been in for a while, been very busy with work and the day to day things that seem to fill up your time very quickly, probably a good thing in some ways, in that I am not spending as much time on the net. And I must say it agrees with me. I have rediscovered the pleasures of reading books and am currently enjoying Cell by Stephen King, who is incidently one of my favourite authors. It is now spring here in New Zealand and with any luck we will have a nice summer. It has been a very long cold winter and we Kiwis are beginning to come out of hibernation. Its great to see the band enjoying themselves on the current tour and Im sure the fans are having a blast at these shows. The big news on my front is that my wife appears to be progressing well with her pregnancy, my wife and I feel blessed to be on the verge of parenthood, and for me personally its a very appealing thought to become a father again, you certainly did make some inspirational music for us this time round boys. Madalinn just loves White as Snow, and together with Moment of Surrender would be our favourite tracks at this time. So onwards with things and take it easy out there in cyberville and read a book now and again.

Take care from Mr and Mrs Zoocat. 

• Subscriber

Hi Zoocat. Heading into Summer sounds great! I live in the Boston area and we are heading into Fall/winter here. Ugh, it gets really cold, gray and somewhat depressing here during the winter. Congrats on the impending parenthood. We have a daughter that has brought so much joy to us over the years. They really are a blessing. I'm still hoping for a U2 tour for all you folk's in down under land as well. Hopefully it won't coincide with the birth of your child! That happened to us, as the ZooTv tour was in our city not long after we had our daughter, and to be honest concerts were just not on the agenda then!

I'm a big reader too, and always need to have one book going and at least two on deck, or else I begin to feel at a loss! Have read some Stephen King stuff over the years, but not Cell. Is it good?