The best show I have ever seen

• Subscriber

I am simply in awe of what I witnessed in Raleigh,North Carolina last night. I will now be happy forever as my 26 year wait to see U2 is over. I have always wished I had been at Red Rocks well this was my Red Rocks and I no longer wish that wish. I have been to the top of the mountain and looked out and what I saw I cannot describe as anything other than Magnificent! Really what else can I say?

• Subscriber

I have to agree..I decided to see Raleigh last minute and we were front rail in front of Bono..now that in itself made the show amazing but even without that factor last night was magical. The crowd was amazing and the guys could just feel our love.......they were feeding on it and it showed....by far BEST hands down BESt show I have ever been to.........thank you so much for a truly magical night

cool.sounds good.i felt like that after the 2nd show in london.the set list and the band were amazing,the stage too,allamazing.out of the 3 shows ive seen on this tour.london was the best.looks like a great set list for the show you went to.

When I've heard Bono alive I was thinking that I'm in heaven. Desmond Tutu's speech was so educative, so powerful! Soonday Bloody Sunday makes your blood flow in your body. Amazing experience... Bono is Music God and hearing him alive is .... so precious, so saint... I can't describe it. Sure I live now for seeing them again. Hope in Zagreb next year or even in Wien.

God Bless us and them!

Greetings from Croatia!