BEST VENUE TO SEE U2 IN EUROPE??

jozefdz

• Subscriber

Just a personal view, but I have always found the Spanish crowds enthusiastic but friendly - not had as many experiences of pushing, queue barging or drunken behaviour that I've heard about in other venues, and seen to some extent in the UK.  And Seville is a gorgeous city.

So that's my vote, no doubt others can put up a good case for other cities...

• Subscriber

Just a personal view, but I have always found the Spanish crowds enthusiastic but friendly - not had as many experiences of pushing, queue barging or drunken behaviour that I've heard about in other venues, and seen to some extent in the UK.  And Seville is a gorgeous city.

So that's my vote, no doubt others can put up a good case for other cities...

I definitely second this.

Ok so my first U2 concert was in Barcelona so I have no prior U2 concert related experience to compare it to but I have gone to a number of concerts in my life and I have to say seeing U2 in Barcelona was awesome! I have never seen anything like it and would definitely recommend people catch the shows in Spain.

I've seen a few negative experiences people have posted on this forum and none of that went on in Barcelona, at least that I could tell and the audience vibe was phenomenal and definitely enthusiastic and very friendly and respectful.