NO ENERGY IN NO LINE....

promans

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely more atmospheric touches...I love it...I've loved and have been a huge fan of U2 since before the War tour and what I have come to realizeabout my personal musical relationship with U2 is that I have to really give them a listen, one or 3 times on their new stuff before I can get it. It requiresattention and listening to the lyrics and the actual music to connect to it. Not all of it of course...but the blood and guts of the newest cd. They'venever let me down. In 26 years, they've never let me down...well...a couple of times I've questioned but...still found the songs integrating into asoundtrack of my life.

There's no energy in your review.

Your objective is barely recognizable, and it makes you come off as a self indulgent, whiney fan who thinks that u2 owes you something.

I miss the raw passion, the objectivity of fan reviews, and your just does not deliver that.

This review just sounds asleep to me, sorry, I'm sure your a nice guy offline and all, I"m sureu you have a stunning personality, but for some reasonthis just comes off like something an emotionless rock would write.

Your objective is barely recognizable, and it makes you come off as a self indulgent, whiney fan who thinks that u2 owes you something.

I miss the raw passion, the objectivity of fan reviews, and your just does not deliver that.

This review just sounds asleep to me, sorry, I'm sure your a nice guy offline and all, I"m sureu you have a stunning personality, but for some reasonthis just comes off like something an emotionless rock would write.