Join Us on Pro-Bono Campaign on Twitter

Bonohood

YesterdayBono was a trending topic on Twitter and not a good one. It has been said Twitter

even crashedbecause of the unfair backlash.

As far Iknow it all started because he appeared on a pre-recorded message during theconservative British party, referred to as Tory, this week. After reading TheGuardian´s article on the matter I couldn´t understand what led Twitter accountholders to bash Bono so hardly because The Guardian didn´t care to explain Bono´sintention. However, The Telegraph, explain that Bono´s aim was to encouragethe conservative party to keep its promise to spend 7 per cent of Britain’s GDPon international aid.

It appearsthat Bono-haters on Twitter didn´t care to find out what he said before startingtheir hate campaign and obviously don´t know Bono had equally appeared on apre-recorded message during the British Labour party conference last week.

I´mproposing to fight hate with information and am using the following tag:

#proBono

You´rewelcome to join us!

He did both partys as well.

And I hate people who diss Bono and what they do when they have no clue what the one campaign is about! It's not about money it's about Advocacy isn't it?? Getting governments to change and help poverty and the red campaign gives you a choice to buy something to help with the Aids fund. I didn’t have to get red zone tickets but I did coz yes good view but I also like the idea that I’m actually helping people have better lives.

Based on this event I now regard The Telegraph to be a more decent paper than either The Guardian or The Daily Mail. I´ve always found the latter to be sensasionalist with either a bitchy or bitter tone. It would have been great if The Observer and The Economist had covered this story too.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.../is-bono-a-conservative/

Hello there, I , Realm, am so please to yield to your desire for Pro Bono Campaing on Twitter. You see, The Lost Little Girl has forever been Pro Bono, For Bono, his Lost Little Girl forever since the dawn of time as she knows it. Therefore, I Realm am also, forever Bono's Realm, so, I am very happy to support you. Bono and the Tree of Life, today, this is whats in my thoughts, a constant reminder of the light that he is, a nearing, coming, distant change, a good news coming, thats how I describe what this thought is making me feel, a growth of energy to a high capacity, an extremely beautiful ascention of the souls. I love the Prince. No point in denying it. I feel this change also includes the meeting of the Prince. As if this change brings to a merge the Prince and the child. I can't wait. I've been waiting for ever to see him and meet him again. He certainly is hard to forge, there is no forgetting Bono. He brings all beauty to my soul, I can't help thinking of the creation of the universe when I look at it, orI think of him, the beauty of it all, love is beautiful, U2 is beautiful, Bono is Great amongst us all. I am getting ready to scan and post it this after noon on my profile.

Yes, I will post the Tree of Life, a certain picture from whence I entered zootopia. I call it a rare occurrence, but I printed it, so there is proof of the message. I love his randomness, always something new, something mysterious, something romantic, and from ages past, he always brings with him good news of the higher conciousness type, beauty, flowers, castles, clothing from times past, a great feeling of a King who has conquered love even against time, place and distance. He surely has always been loved forever. Realm can recognize The Prince thru his light, his beauty from within, thru the abundance of the energy of creation, I can feel him and thru it I call on him to please come to see the Lost Little Girl, this world is full of obstacles, but he is a very capable man of breaking the barriers, walls, even the wall of wealth, fame and vanity that steals him and keeps him isolated from his daisies which are his for a reason. He will have to break all those barriers and come to see the Lost Little Girl on his own terms. He is an extremely powerful man, yet, lacks a needed freedom freedom, a spiritual kind of freedom, perhaps fear of releasing his vast energies to achieve something that is considered a miracle by Realm, this freedom, if he exercise it, will have the energies of the Prince join the energy of the Lost Little Girl and Realm, joined to the whole together, thats mostly the reason this meeting is so important, it will be no more half and half, it will a whole Realm, and a whole Prince free to tap into the energy of the whole by though, speech,his energy is extremely strong, so, I am always looking out my window for his appearance on a regular car or limosine with an outsider plate. A physical meeting must occur so Realm can be totally free, right now she is falf and half, but two strong separate energies is stronger than just one, this would make me strong and able to hold the energy joined or separte from the Prince. Wow, I love Bono. I do. I intend to be ready when he does show up. This world is his and ours, and nothing is valuable enough, strong enough to separate the Lost Little Girl from Bono, why, because she is his essence, and part of it. Only thru a meeting of him and her, can the energies be quadruppled for Realm, thereby, she Realm, who has already tapped the energy of the whole, thru the seeking of wisdom, higher conciousness, has been able to test it and is beautiful, better than all of the riches of this existence, but wants to join her Prince, since he is so strong, she will replenish her energies and become able to be herself ONE Strong woman with the power that is due me, and Bono, has it already, he gets to ascend thru Realm. The goal is to Ascend to higher levels of conciousness grow stronger in the energies.

That is the love Realm feels for her Prince. He is no ordinary man. He is part of the whole, a Strong one, a beautiful part of us. I hope I don't confused you. But, by now you can see why I support you. You deserve the truth.

I will boycott Twitter, and I will ask my family to boycott twitter for attacking Bono. They should be grateful that He honored them by even engaging them. Bono is a man well respected and loved by Trillions of people worldwide. Bono is a light to many. So, twitter preaches hate for Bono, they are totally evil and I am therefore boycotting them until they realize that you just can't go an attack Bono and expect the dollars to be coming in. Bono gives, just as he leads, anyone who crosses his path benefits of his energies which are clean, decent, and pure. Therefore, those gentlemen from twitter, better sit down have a meeting, apologize to Bono or else, face a certain extreme high loss of revenue. No one sheds negative energy on Bono without getting zapped by a strong positive polarized energy current which could bring them down.

How evil they are. I love Bono, they better wake up and smell the coffee. Bono is our man, our light, the one who leads with U2. I am so upset, I am going to have to get up drink some coffee, have breakfast, and send my love to the Prince as this is evil indeed. I can only send him my love from here which adds to his light, not steal it from him like these Twitter evil people did. One Love, One Life, One One, Prince