Wow!

epd

I've been to every tour since Joshua Tree and 3-4 shows per tour.  This was my first 360 show.  I'm sure some will be tempted to look at the setlist and say "nothing special" -- do not be fooled.  This was an amazing show!  The boys totally rocked the house, still have the passion and the chemistry, and it was clear as they embraced at the end of MOS that they were pleased themselves.  The only question now is ... where do I catch them next, and will they do South Florida in 2010 ... Vertigo, Streets, MOS ... the whole show was a high but these were major high points ... unbelievable show, and btw it was packed to capacity with the kind of wonderful human beings that one only finds at a U2 show ...

• Subscriber

Glad to hear you too were blown away by the show. There were many doubters with regard to the No Line On The Horizon songs (especially MOS to close), but I think these guys have been proven wrong. The show is fantastic.

Just hoping the show comes down to Australia next year or it could be 3 trips to the US in twelve months.