SAVE THE BONO!

joshthetree

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bono is a lion in the midst. I love Bono. He excites me. He is worthy of praise. I don't know how to explain all that he is, represents to us all. I don't have enough words to describe him. All I can say to all my friends all over the world is that "A Prince By Any Other Name Is Still A Prince". Bono is like a good cup of coffee I enjoy in the morning. Imagine, I wake up and I come to this computer to play Magnificent, Desire, One, I will follow, to hear his voice, to feed my soul of that which it needs and be able to get it, that my beloved friends is a miracle. I love him. I do. He is good news for us all. And definitely, he is a lion fighting his way in this dark dark realm, but he is our clue, our guide, our hope, a true ray of light for those who are in the dark, lost, with Bono, I always end up at good place. Can you imagine if he comes to see Realm. Realm will be catalpulted into a new position in this physical Realm, sort of moved to a higher level of awareness, a light on Realm, he basically comes and pushes me just a little to say, hey, Lady Realm, your Prince is here to see you. How great. I wish I was the Queen of England, my people would be so happy and proud and awakened, I will give them Bono for breakfast, with a beautiful day, THEN, for Lunch, I would give them ELEVATION, THAN, for dinner, I would give them, DESIRE, and to go to SLEEP, I give ONE.

Yes, Save the Bono, save the Prince. May love, peace, happiness, prosperity, elevation of the soul of the Prince, yes, may it all be his for the taking as he has given many the same token. God bless Bono and his family, and Ali, well, she looks beautiful as usual, she lights up the pictures with her energy too. The truth be told, Ali was chosen to be his Princess in this Realm, she is the keeper of the Prince. I wish I could speak to her about her travels and her adventures with the Prince. The funny times, the surprises, the love the fun. Yes, she has actually enjoyed the Prince 100% on the physical form and the spiritual form, wow, god bless her. I get the spiritual form of the Prince and I am grateful to God for it. Anything is better than nothing. Politician bow to a Prince because he moves their soul. He has the "password", the code to do this kind of things. He is doing his labour of love, and I enjoy watching the energy of the others, the politicians when they are in his presence, I can see his energy moving them. I love it, I tell you, he makes my heart want to explode of excitement, happiness, joy. Long Live The Irish Prince. Long Live U2, One Life, One Love, One Prince Bono.  By the way, I would take my clothes off to clothe a naked person if it came to that. I remember Serve One Another As I have served YOU. Humility. I love that. Also, I believe that U2 band members should not pay taxes. Politicians don't make us happy, U2 does. All they do, is tax us to death, like money is more important than the people they are to govern over. I don't like that. They are not serving God, I can see that clearly. When I see them taxing people based on income levels, with a CAP minimum, including the rich, they should not be penalized for being rich, just pay their fair share, not killed like the rest of us, just a fair taxing system, with uncorrupted social workers for the rich and poor. I like to pay taxes on everything, except the roof over my head, everybody needs a roof over their heads. Taxes are okay on everything, except the home where people live in, that tax is evil.

I want Bono to live like RAM Bhuda. Energy. I wish he went to visit him. I desire so much to visit the little gifted one. He truly brings a truthful message, he understand the Realm of the Prince, its all energy by which we, I can connect anytime to those I love and for my needs. You need to be very awaken in the spirit, and live uncorrupted in the soul as much as possible. My beloved Prince Bono should be free like Little RAM Budha, so Realm can connect more with him and feel him more, I am calling the Prince, concentrating on him so he can break the wall the world has set up as a trap for him, and he can come here where I live to meet him. Yes, my zootopian friends, Bono the Prince arrives in a regular car, or limo to visit Realm, all is possible for those who have true faith. I swear to you, this is what I am waiting for. When it happens, don't blame me for being truthful, you deserve the truth. I wait for Bono to come and make me happy in the soul, it would be like getting an icecream in the desert, a glass of water for my thirsty lips, a rest for my desperate soul, my chest won't feel so heavy when his image comes and demans to be tended to, meaning, to be praised, loved and adored thru energy so his soul can be extremely happy, alive and getting charged more and more everyday. He is to be loved with pure love. He needs it only in the pure form, the type that can withstand, time, space and distance. The whole energy form, thats what I mean. I can't wait, to be relieved by his presence. I can feel the pressure of my chest going down and as a result, I gain more health, because it is like a car waiting for gas to drive on. Think of a broken skin bleeding, it waits for medicine to be cured, thats what I mean, I wait for him to cure my pressure which is caused by him being missed inside my soul. Thats Realm's truth.

Last but not least:  I am willing to pay more taxes on everything except the roof over my head in NJ. I want my $5000.00 dollar taxes to be reduced to $2700. Thats a fair tax for a 2 family home. More than that, is evil if one can not go out and work due to health reasons, children, lack of jobs in the market. Taxes on your home is evil. Taxes on everything is okay. Look, Bono should be our United Nations Head Leader. We can trust him. He needs all the "man made green paper" he can get to fulfill his obligations to the higher authorities, thats why it is given him this awsome power. Money has no spiritual value, only physical value. It is a knife with double edges, it can take you to heaven or send you down to the other end. He is ours, and we love him, I say this with force. We love Mr. Paul David Hewsen, aka Bono of U2, the Prince. What is one to do, one must love him with faith in him.

• Subscriber

I agree that the world is full of scribblers who have to fill their pages...

But we have to remember that even Larry wasn't so enthusiastic about Bono's political frequentations. My opinion is also mixed, even if he keeps on saying that his words aren't anything political and they should be everyone's business, expecially if you are engaged in politics and you can change things...

And yes, the tax-avoiding move to the Netherlands in 2006 didn't help at all to make him look more believable.

so if you had so much money, like bono, and had the choice of moving your tax to the netherlands or paying back a crazy amount in tax etc etc more or less leaving you with hardly any cash, what would your option be?

MacFoley wrote:

so if you had so much money, like bono, and had the choice of moving your tax to the netherlands or paying back a crazy amount in tax etc etc more or less leaving you with hardly any cash, what would your option be?

I know, Mac... As I know that they moved after a new tax law from the Irish government. But do you remember the Slane dvd, when Bono talks about the promise to his father that they would have kept their business in Dublin, unlike many other artists? Now it's a bit different.

Anyway, I think the headquarter is still in Dublin, right? eyes.gif

MacFoley wrote:

I know, Mac... As I know that they moved after a new tax law from the Irish government. But do you remember the Slane dvd, when Bono talks about the promise to his father that they would have kept their business in Dublin, unlike many other artists? Now it's a bit different.

Anyway, I think the headquarter is still in Dublin, right? eyes.gif

Just don't forget that the band helped to pay for music teachers in Ireland!

Bono is a dude and what he does and dosn't do with his money is up to him isn't it??

ohwell.gif

• Subscriber

totally. apart from bono himself we dont know how much of his actual money goes into whatever causes. there could be xalria he actually said build their crew in dublin, which they did and keep on coming back to on tours and put on 3 shows so...............plus there are alot of people in dublin itself who actually cant stand u2. so it can fall back on them. when they first started in dublin they were one of the worst bands ever. they couldnt play their instruments properly, the rhythm section was crap. even when they made it big with the joshua tree, people in dublin were enveous and saw them as pompus. in dublin they are more like the biggest underground band ever, yet thousands flock to the concerts to witness history before their eyes.

so going back to the original subject, i think bono gives alot, but its not about him, he doesnt have to say where his money goes or talk about his money, his main goal is for others to do the same in some way to help others in need, and if that is what it takes to make people talk and for people to donate money to the poor, then thats what he has to do. too many people these day are shy from these real life subjects infront of their very own eyes and the world isnt going to change if people shy. bono doesnt, and he wont ever, thats what he does. he bugs people and wont stop and people wont stop talking about him, why? because he IS.

• Subscriber

"What-EVAH!!"

I just scanned the article, 'cause I have to get off the site soon, but it made me laugh. Bono, whatever his faults, has done more for charity than all the scribblers put together. Just because he doesn't boast about it doesn't mean he doesn't do anything. And want to talk about tax dodgers? How about huge American corporations, who pay their CEO's a king's ransom, then write it off their taxes as a "cost of doing business"?

And yes, I agree, the Daily Mail can't be taken seriously, anyway. Far as I'm concerned, it ranks right alongside the National Enquirer. To quote a character in Harry Potter, "I could manure my garden with the contents of that rag!"