SAVE THE BONO!

joshthetree

It doesn't matter how bad he gets under their skin, Bono is saving millions of lives by talking to who ever he can when ever he can. How can you fought a man that is doing so much? What have they done to help any one else in this fucked up world?

Goes to show you that no matter how good you are, no matter how many lives you save, some asshole is going to have negative things to say about you.

Go ahead Bono talk your ass off and keep up the great work that you do. We should all use you as our example of how to be good Christians and help the poor in our world.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

xalira']I agree that the world is full of scribblers who have to fill their pages...

But we have to remember that even Larry wasn't so enthusiastic about Bono's political frequentations. My opinion is also mixed, even if he keeps on saying that his words aren't anything political and they should be everyone's business, expecially if you are engaged in politics and you can change things...

And yes, the tax-avoiding move to the Netherlands in 2006 didn't help at all to make him look more believable.

so if you had so much money, like bono, and had the choice of moving your tax to the netherlands or paying back a crazy amount in tax etc etc more or less leaving you with hardly any cash, what would your option be?

Maybe, but in such a scenario, I would keep a much lower profile.