LA 360 Film Shoot?

bigwave

• Community Manager

I am picking up on the grapevine that LA may be THE moment for the 360 Tour Film, (though must stress we have not had anything confirmed here as yet..... )

Has anyone else heard that this is going to happen?

Will it be on a par with the Elevation Live from Boston DVD or Zoo TV Live from Sydney?

Are you going to the show?

All a bit speculative at the moment, but hey, you never know........

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they film at the Rose Bowl I wonder if its going to be a pay-for-view or on HBO or Showtime or will they cut into the Baseball Playoffs (like in the past of the NBA playoffs)?

I think the Rose Bowl is a great place to film a DVD too....I hope it happens.....

Since I skipped this tour, I'm happy to see news that they intend to offer a DVD. I wasn't sure they would since U2 seldomly cashes in on every opportunity to milk their fans' wallets. I'll certainly pluck down $ 25-$ 30 for a DVD if they make sure Your Blue Room is played the night of filming. Seeing with my own eyes that song performed by U2 would even topple the emotions that ran through my veins when I first viewed Linear. If that isnt enough to certify yet again that U2 is the greatest band of all time, we'll have further evidence come 2010 when Songs Of Ascent is released and Cedars Of Lebanon & White As Snow are added to the encores for future legs of the 360 Tour.

• Subscriber

Since I skipped this tour, I'm happy to see news that they intend to offer a DVD. I wasn't sure they would since U2 seldomly cashes in on every opportunity to milk their fans' wallets. I'll certainly pluck down $ 25-$ 30 for a DVD if they make sure Your Blue Room is played the night of filming. Seeing with my own eyes that song performed by U2 would even topple the emotions that ran through my veins when I first viewed Linear. If that isnt enough to certify yet again that U2 is the greatest band of all time, we'll have further evidence come 2010 when Songs Of Ascent is released and Cedars Of Lebanon & White As Snow are added to the encores for future legs of the 360 Tour.
Do I sense some sarcasm here?  tongue.gif