Question to our god...bandmember U2

tomkris

smokin.gifsmokin.gifpimp.gifHello bandmembers.

I'm lucky to see you in 2010 ( i hope) in Brussels.

First concert was 1984 in Brussels, my first concert, still the best concert!

I would love to ask sommething to our god "Bono"  HIMSELF....

I would love to ask my girlfriends hand, on the concert in Brussels 2010. I think its an almost impossible mission, but still have a years left to contact Bono...this is my first attempt.

Or can sommeboddy help me? Help me to contact him or them?

For me a dream, a once a liftime opportunety...PLEASE HELP ME TO REALISE IT ???

Allreaddy many greetz and thanks from Belgium ( europe)

Tom. ( mail: toja@telenet.be) for ideas.....suggestions, whatever....

THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX

• Subscriber

Nice idea, but I cannot believe that Bono wants to be considered "OUR GOD", he himself would talk about worshipping false idols (straight from the Bible itself) I am sure he appreciates that we listen to him but to consider him "Our God" may cause him some distress

• Subscriber

Nice idea, but I cannot believe that Bono wants to be considered "OUR GOD", he himself would talk about worshipping false idols (straight from the Bible itself) I am sure he appreciates that we listen to him but to consider him "Our God" may cause him some distress
Exactly my sentiments. That "our god" business is WAY over the top! Even if Bono didn't believe in anything from the Bible - he'd not go for that. But, in fact, he does read the Scriptures regularly. 

• Subscriber

he's just human like all off us! he is only  in a privaliged situation to be noticed and do something for man kind. but asking your girl to marry you is up to you; and if she really loves you that's how she would like it most...;-)

i'm sorry to reply, but for me he's a sort of god.

He's in my life since i was very young.

Not all what he does i like, but even if you dont feel it, for me, he's always there.

His music gives me the strenght, let me forget some problems, for that, he's a support for me.

Sorry if it was misunderstood!

Greetz, and hear or see more..

Tom

Well, first, Very kind of you to speak to eloquent of Bono. But, I must speak the truth to you. Bono is part of what God truly is. He is God's creation and we don't want to get God offended. It is true that Bono has "Close ties" with God, more than anyone I know in existence, but I would be "careful" when speaking of you know< God.

Beware, that Bono is a highly gifted man, who is the true equivalent of a true Prince, not one made with fame, power, wealth, I mean, a humble, gentle, giant. He roars like a lion. He stands on top of the mountain as a light. I love him so. Because of this, be warned, he has an extreme pure kind of energy, and when he unleashes it in concert, he pulls his daisies in an unconventional manner, by surprise and thru the spirit, he conquers what belongs to him by right, God given to him, Bono needs love of the Pure kind, considering his "bound" situation. If your future chosen one is "called" to serve as his daisy, he will conquer her soul and she will never be spiitually free for any man, physically she could have partners, but her spirit, her soul would be bound to him even from a million miles away. Price to be ONE with the Prince Bono includes, happiness, hunger and sadness because he can't be everywhere physically, complete awareness, extreme psychic abilities, connection thru energy to the whole and Bono, extreme faithfulness and love for Bono, even to die for him, complete fullness as if one has all one desires in him, though he is not here. So, bewarned, Bono might capture her soul and you well, you are going to have to love her, and love her with her love for Bono. Accept her as she becomes after she sees him and them. At this point, even the other band members can have the same effect because their energies combines means total conection to their fans thru energy formed of Pure Love which is almost impossible to get or feel. But once this connection happens, one has full access to the "Whole" energy realm around us, and one can practice, ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened, it sounds all too easy, but that is exactly what happnes with no doubt, and full pure intention. That is a power I don't want to lose. So, good luck and be warned. Not of Bono's choosing, its a mysterious gift Bono has and it happens randomly, he doesn't choose, its chosen for him. Only clean pure souls, with no corruption become Bono's daisies. I hope I didn't scare you, but you deserve to know the truth. He is definitely made in God's Image, and I totally agree and love him the way god sent him into the world.