WE;'RE GOING TO SEE U2 TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonicfungus98

AHHHHHHHH!!!! TOMORROW.. AT THIS TIME.. WE WILL BE AT THE VENUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh

hehehehehehehehehe ultraviiolet, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEHE

this will be my 2nd time since 2005 seeing them. though ive been a fullblown fan since... 1992.
and panth's 3rd... since 2005. lol

THE INFAMOUS SHROOMKAT DUO IS COMING TO SEE U2!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehehe

and a coworker of mine who got a ticket is seeing the same show... who i havent called or texted back.. *hides incognito*. 

we had the most amazing time. yesterday was such an awesome day. :)

we headed out around 11:30 and got there at around 1:30ish ... almost exactly 2 hours. BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY.. and the weather was gorgeous. was probably in the low 60's or high 50's and the sky a perfect blue.

panth was all excited and hyper and seeming like he was gonna pop any second and grinning constantly...hehe.... i was the same, and we probably looked demented to others who were clueless around us. lol.

so, we get to the venue area and scope it out and it was just wall to wall u2 fans. lol. we decided to get something to eat at the Subway nearby, cause his mom and i were starving our asses off and me, im always hungry. lol. so, we get in, and they're playing all this 80's music. hahaha. im singing along, panth's rambling... a whoooole line of u2 fans before and behind us and, pretty much i think it was all u2 fans in there. was fucking awesome. im not used to that. LOL

u2 fans everywhere. lol. had a long line to the bathrooms.. again, u2 fans. during that time, and as panth was changing into his new u2 shirt he got, had a funny convo with a lady who was gonna go look for the band coming in and how her husband knew about all the insides and outs about u2 and how she was just recently trying to learn about it all and how there's just so damn much. lol. that was about it. lol

lotsa funny stuff in there but i'll spare yo the rambling.

back outside the crowd at the venue was fucking massive. my other show was just an arena and we didnt even get there that early, so i missed alot of cool shit.

we got a t-shirt, the 360 keychains (i REALLY wanted a keychain), and a poster.

we tried to find a coworker of mine who was going, but im a dumbass, and she's a dumbass and decided to head out really late and missed most of BEP's.

sat around near the huge fountain thing under the sun and had a really sweet time. :)

was a very special day. :) for a lot of reasons and sentimental reasons. was our very first u2 show together and that meant a lot to us. and sharing that moment together. :) and finally seeing ultraviolet LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!! hehehe. god, i cant even describe it.

coming out and seeing the claw from outside the venue was "Oh... my fucking.. god..."

going inside and entering the stadium.. and seeing the claw.. "holy fucking shit, ive never seen such a thing in my life... its the fucking mothership!!!!!!!" hahahahahahaha was like i was in the close encounters of the third kind. fucking hell.

the show was absolutely amazing in every way. just mindblowing and unlike anything i have ever seen before.

i mean, damn! that claw, and the screen... how they did that, i dont fucking know and how beautifully the camera work played out the music and band...

the black eyed peas were fantastic. way better than i imagined and they sounded great.

"tonight's gonna be a good night" was our little theme for the day all day yesterday and going through our heads and so damn fitting. :D panth loves "boom boom pow" and was grinning ear to ear when they played it. hahaha was priceless.

(shush panth, and your "i hate commentary about that" thing. lol.) lmao

they totally rocked the place. they showed alot of love for OK and the crowd.

THEN! in between, before u2 came out... forget about trying to get to the bathrooms.. good god. we never got there. the lines to it had at least 60-100 people. scary.. scary women, trying to get into the bathrooms. lmao. scary.

so, we went back up.... that Space Oddity countdown to u2..... *goosebumps*

then there they were.. finally. 4 years later after seeing them for the first time, and this time with my soulmate. :)

this show was fucking amazing. and blah blah you guys already know the setlist. so no need for me to ramble that. lol

and when bono had us all bring out the cellphones and they had the stadium and stage lights off.... the entire place lit up like the cosmos..... BEP's had us do this too, and it was so eerie.. and awesome and above us was the clear night sky, too.. and you could see what im assuming was Jupiter all bright and shit, and the stars and it was like a continuation. sorry, im a sky freak. holy shit, that was cool.

ive never been to a concert at an actual stadium, so this was fucking unreal. (and earlier seeing everyone do the crowd wave... several times around.. lol)

they treated us with In a Little While, which hasnt been played yet on this tour, but rehearsed.. and i cant even explain how special and cool that was. just the way it was sung, and the feeling in the air and being there with the one you love is something that is so very special. :)

until the end of the world and bono/edge. then bono/adam love prominently displayed to my amusement and laughs. LOL

I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONG!!!! hehehehe. my very first time ever seeing that live, too. :D

dancing my ass off in the isle and i almost lost my voice lastnight. lol

oh and (LAUGHS EVILY).. FUCK THE LINES OF IDIOTS WHO LEAVE DURING THE ENCORES!!! OR IN THE MIDDLE OF BONO TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING, OR RIGHT DURING ULTRAVIOLET!!! KISS MY MOLDY ASS!!!!!!!!! and those who talk about unrelated bullshit throughout the whole show..

i hate that. *hisses* and its annoying. and i dont need 10 people squeezing through the isles trying to leave during the ENCORE. or ultraviolet!! NOT ULTRAVIOLET.. ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!??!?!
was just our section, i think. something was mentally wrong with a few of our section people. lol

ultraviolet came on and i thought i was gonna explode into millions of fungspores.. but.. i held my cool, and wanted to take in all of it, the vibe, the air.. the sights, sounds... and witness funghistory in the making.. and our special song.

i... love... that.. song. :D

*sporepops*

thankyou, u2.. for such an amazing day and night. :)

ok, i'll let meerkat finish or add stuff... lol.

we had the most amazing time. yesterday was such an awesome day. :)

we headed out around 11:30 and got there at around 1:30ish ... almost exactly 2 hours. BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY.. and the weather was gorgeous. was probably in the low 60's or high 50's and the sky a perfect blue.

panth was all excited and hyper and seeming like he was gonna pop any second and grinning constantly...hehe.... i was the same, and we probably looked demented to others who were clueless around us. lol.

so, we get to the venue area and scope it out and it was just wall to wall u2 fans. lol. we decided to get something to eat at the Subway nearby, cause his mom and i were starving our asses off and me, im always hungry. lol. so, we get in, and they're playing all this 80's music. hahaha. im singing along, panth's rambling... a whoooole line of u2 fans before and behind us and, pretty much i think it was all u2 fans in there. was fucking awesome. im not used to that. LOL

u2 fans everywhere. lol. had a long line to the bathrooms.. again, u2 fans. during that time, and as panth was changing into his new u2 shirt he got, had a funny convo with a lady who was gonna go look for the band coming in and how her husband knew about all the insides and outs about u2 and how she was just recently trying to learn about it all and how there's just so damn much. lol. that was about it. lol

lotsa funny stuff in there but i'll spare yo the rambling.

back outside the crowd at the venue was fucking massive. my other show was just an arena and we didnt even get there that early, so i missed alot of cool shit.

we got a t-shirt, the 360 keychains (i REALLY wanted a keychain), and a poster.

we tried to find a coworker of mine who was going, but im a dumbass, and she's a dumbass and decided to head out really late and missed most of BEP's.

sat around near the huge fountain thing under the sun and had a really sweet time. :)

was a very special day. :) for a lot of reasons and sentimental reasons. was our very first u2 show together and that meant a lot to us. and sharing that moment together. :) and finally seeing ultraviolet LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!! hehehe. god, i cant even describe it.

coming out and seeing the claw from outside the venue was "Oh... my fucking.. god..."

going inside and entering the stadium.. and seeing the claw.. "holy fucking shit, ive never seen such a thing in my life... its the fucking mothership!!!!!!!" hahahahahahaha was like i was in the close encounters of the third kind. fucking hell.

the show was absolutely amazing in every way. just mindblowing and unlike anything i have ever seen before.

i mean, damn! that claw, and the screen... how they did that, i dont fucking know and how beautifully the camera work played out the music and band...

the black eyed peas were fantastic. way better than i imagined and they sounded great.

"tonight's gonna be a good night" was our little theme for the day all day yesterday and going through our heads and so damn fitting. :D panth loves "boom boom pow" and was grinning ear to ear when they played it. hahaha was priceless.

(shush panth, and your "i hate commentary about that" thing. lol.) lmao

they totally rocked the place. they showed alot of love for OK and the crowd.

THEN! in between, before u2 came out... forget about trying to get to the bathrooms.. good god. we never got there. the lines to it had at least 60-100 people. scary.. scary women, trying to get into the bathrooms. lmao. scary.

so, we went back up.... that Space Oddity countdown to u2..... *goosebumps*

then there they were.. finally. 4 years later after seeing them for the first time, and this time with my soulmate. :)

this show was fucking amazing. and blah blah you guys already know the setlist. so no need for me to ramble that. lol

and when bono had us all bring out the cellphones and they had the stadium and stage lights off.... the entire place lit up like the cosmos..... BEP's had us do this too, and it was so eerie.. and awesome and above us was the clear night sky, too.. and you could see what im assuming was Jupiter all bright and shit, and the stars and it was like a continuation. sorry, im a sky freak. holy shit, that was cool.

ive never been to a concert at an actual stadium, so this was fucking unreal. (and earlier seeing everyone do the crowd wave... several times around.. lol)

they treated us with In a Little While, which hasnt been played yet on this tour, but rehearsed.. and i cant even explain how special and cool that was. just the way it was sung, and the feeling in the air and being there with the one you love is something that is so very special. :)

until the end of the world and bono/edge. then bono/adam love prominently displayed to my amusement and laughs. LOL

I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONG!!!! hehehehe. my very first time ever seeing that live, too. :D

dancing my ass off in the isle and i almost lost my voice lastnight. lol

oh and (LAUGHS EVILY).. FUCK THE IDIOTS WHO LEAVE DURING THE ENCORES!!! OR IN THE MIDDLE OF BONO TALKING OR RIGHT DURING ULTRAVIOLET!!! KISS MY MOLDY ASS!!!!!!!!!

ultraviolet came on and i thought i was gonna explode into millions of fungspores.. but.. i held my cool, and wanted to take in all of it, the vibe, the air.. the sights, sounds... and witness funghistory in the making.. and our special song.

*sporepops*

thankyou, u2.. for such an amazing day and night. :)

ok, i'll let meerkat finish or add stuff... lol.

*sporepops*

:D  great review, fungus.... that song is The Best.... do you think any funghistory made it on youtube??? happy.gif

hahahha you mean of Ultraviolet? yep! posted a lot of it on the Norman, OK tour thread here. :D

was very cool.. how the wind started blowing through the stadium with that song playing... was like you could totally feel it in the place. :D throw your arms up into the air and embrace it all. :D