Is there a “back side� to the claw? Is there a place you DON’T want to sit?

Kbabehow

Just wondering if anyone could tell me where bad seats would be.  Does the band use the entire circle, or do they predominantly play to one side of the audience?  It looks like in some photos that they put the “claw†at one end of the field, but in Oklahoma they are putting it on the 50 yard line. 

The goal lines at the stadium are on the north and south ends.  The two bridges to the outer circle point to the NW and SW, we have tickets on the west side of the stadium and it looks like this might be the back side of the stage.  I did not buy our tickets, but the price on them say $30, but sold by OU ticket office for $75 (we may have been screwed).  East side 50 yard line is $250 on ticket master. 

• Subscriber

Yes, they kind of pay more attention to what would usually be front of the stage. But during Crazy and other songs they run around the catwalk. Moreover, Lerry's drum kit is revolving, and he'd now and then turn around and face the back side seating :)

some people bitched about sound (if you were in upper tiers); as for bad seats behind the sound tent would be bad; don't think these were for sale; if you could get GA, and commit a day before you can get very near the stage. seemed primarily front stage focus, though drums did revolve and bridges did move on the sides. not so much back of stage action; besides GA seats you probably get what you pay for. Good listening if you haven't already gone yet.

• Subscriber

i don't exactly know the layout that you are mentioning. I was at Wembley and the tickets were at the back of the stage. Part of me was worried that we wouldn't have a good view but the seats were pretty close to the stage. I will say that most of the show (70%) was aimed at the front, but it didn't feel like we at the back were left out. The band were at the back for  some of the time and as they use the inner and outer stage quite a lot we got a pretty good view. As Kristaps says too, Larry's drum revolves too. Altogether I would say that as long as you have tickets to the show it will be an amazing night and one of the best shows on earth! Enjoy !