Best tour? Vertigo vs 360

mightypeanutman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Seeing u2 for the first time in Manchester on the Vertigo Tour was special but seeing U2 in Dublin on the 360 tour was the best gig of my life. I didnt think it could get any better then the vertigo tour but they have blew the vertigo out of the water with the 360 tour.

• Subscriber

hmmmmm vertigo tour they played one of my favorite songs ELECTRIC CO. indoors the tour looked too much like the elevation tour, instead there was a round stage instead of a heart stage. cant believe they produced more or less a carbon copy (without the heart stage) of the tour before.

360 they played again one of my fav songs UNFORGETTABLE FIRE! stage had the CLAW! and bono doesnt to the blindfolded prancing around and flare nonsense! (which im glad of)

360 for me!

• Subscriber

Both shows are pretty amazing but I guess we know that. Vertigo was a treat - right place at the right time straight at the front etc... but there is something special about 360. Normally I only get to one concert per tour, lack of funds etc.. like a lot of us. However, after Croke park it just wasn't enough i needed to see more and was lucky enough to get to both wembley and inner circle at Sheffield. And still I wanted to see more. I sulked the whole weekend in cardiff when we went to visit my inlaws and i didn't have tickets for the show.

I know people have their criticisms about this tour but i have been blown away by each concert i have been lucky enough to go to and now planning to add to the one date i have for next summer.

This tour has proved to be so addictive

That's a very hard question to answer, but I'm going to say Vertigo for me. First because, after being totally infatuated with them for twenty years and never able to see them live, I got to see them in Philly for Vertigo! Never ever will I ever forget that night!!! Second, It was perfect and they were perfect and the ride they took us one was nothing short of fabulous! Loved the set list....... loved how they took us to a fever pitch and kept us there..........ect,ect.

But, I love this album a bit more than Vertigo and the claw is awesome and I had a great time.....except...I did not enjoy being taken up and down so many times during the show. I wanted to be taken up and have stayed up for a longer time and then brought back down to earth.

I thought Bono's voice is so much better for 360 and the band looks very happy this tour, like they are having a ton of fun with us.

But......I'm gonna say Vertigo.........

For me the first U2 show i ever saw was Vertigo... after a 20 year dream of going to a U2 gig. It was a dream come true and i will never forget the joy ride that it was...

Now i'm waiting to see the 360 show (only a year away...lol) and from all i've heard and seen it looks amazing...

Can't wait...counting down the days...