U2 in Concert from Rose Bowl Pasadena California Live on YouTube

bigwave

• Community Manager

As a U2.com subscriber, we wanted you to be first with some breakingnews - this Sunday the band's 360° Show at the Rose Bowl in Pasadenawill be filmed for a dvd.

As they're drafting in more cameras to create a great film, the band has decided to allow it to be streamed live on YouTube.

It'llbe officially announced later today but at 8.30pm (PT) on Sunday,wherever you are in the world don't miss the chance to see the showlive and uninterrupted online. See a clip on You Tube, (coming shortly).

Aswell as being able to watch the show, we'll bring our subscribers newsas the week progresses from our video reporter on the ground. We'llalso have bulletins from Director Tom Krueger and other exclusive videofootage from backstage over the weekend.

Stay tuned, should be quite a night...

best wishes,

The U2.Com Team

• Community Manager

Please let us know where you will be watching from in the World.....

UK, Australia, China, North Pole???

What about parties, with U2 on youtube live as the house band?

If you are arranging anything, let us know, and make sure you tune in to U2.com live threads as it all happens

This is gonna be something else......

• Subscriber

[quote name=Kristaps]I won't be watching because I don't live in the right country.

What does this means, isn't broadcast all over the globe for all the people who can access youtube or u2.com? I live in Romania, the show will start at 6,30 our local time and this is a "reasonable" hour, so it will be a pity not to have access to the live broadcast.....