help i cant read my tickets!!

dizzybint

i have a vague idea what they say but id really like some comfirmation

any way ticket one says inneraum stehplatz i m assuming this is my GA ticket but i cant seem to find an entrance gate on it is it just a free for all?

the second is BL. N1 stehphlatz eingnord but no seat number!! lol i can only ask how to get to the train station in german!

• Subscriber

Stehphlatz means standing place which is GA. Eingnord sounds like it could mean north entrance or something like that. Like you my german is not too good. I'm beginning to wish that i bought tickets for a country where i can speak the language! my plan is to go to the stadium the day before and ask around about what the ticket means and find out all the ga stuff anyway.

• Subscriber
i have a vague idea what they say but id really like some comfirmation

any way ticket one says inneraum stehplatz i m assuming this is my GA ticket but i cant seem to find an entrance gate on it is it just a free for all?

the second is BL. N1 stehphlatz eingnord but no seat number!! lol i can only ask how to get to the train station in german!

why dont you try askin' the german fans at the international forum , there's a tread with german-speaking fans! maybe they can help you out? i would try it smile.gif