SITE PROBLEMS

dennyjnr

• Subscriber

mad.gifmad.gif I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS SITE FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER AT LEAST 9 YEARS, I'VE GONE THROUGH VARIOUS VERSIONS OF THE ZOO. I AM A FULLY PAID UP SUBSCRIBER. I AM FULLY PAID UP UNTIL 2011.

WHY CAN'T I GET INTO THE SUBSCRIBERS MESSAGE BOARD? WHY HAVE I DELETED COOKIES, DELETED HISTORIES, DELETED EVERYTHING, SENT E-MAILS TO THE SITES IT DEPT, ASKED FOR HELP, CONSTANTLY TRIED TO LOG IN, I HAVE GIVEN MY DETAILS TO EVERYONE, I HAVE OFFERED SUGGESTIONS BUT I JUST GET THE SAME OLD ANSWERS, HAVE YOU DELETED YOUR COOKIES YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif

CAN SOMEONE WHO RUNS THIS SITE PLEASE HELP ME & COUNTLESS OTHERS mad.gif

YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I HAVE SENT ENOUGH E-MAILS

Denny

• Subscriber

Caps lock was kept on because I was mad clever clogs (well done with language Denny) Its shouting in the IT world if you were unaware.

Anyway, no ones tried to help, I have tried, no ones interested apart from the lovely & gorgeous Baja, she tried her best, so thats me... ta ta to all my friends, I love you all you know who you are,

This site wants to keep who they want, I probably won't be missed... shame though