Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paigecat

I do not appreciate Bono's comments in the New York Times

Thank god they edited the thread down. Cuz wow did it turn pretty hatefull and kinda borderline prejudiced.

Politics should probably stay out of Zootopia since ya'll can't seem to act civil.

They removed the better part! lol

Yeah frown.gif But we had time to have a laugh roll.gif

eek that's a shame, I was looking forward to reading the rest of this thread (I read the first couple of pages yesterday before they were removed). I have some time to kill so thought, cool I'll go and see what rubbish has been added today!

While I may agree totally with Bono, I appreciate what he's said in the past and in the article your mad about. It seems that Bono is the only celebrity that hasn't flat out slammed America or its leaders in the last ten years, and that alone is respectable.

WHat I don't appreciate was how viral and prejudiced this thread became, and sort of still is.

ok so a pile of pages went missing from here whats going on....????????
God forbid anyone disagree with Bono. He's a freaking kook these days.  

So how does trying to do good things make him a kook?

Claiming to have told your dad not to meet with Bono and he concurred....that sounds a little kooky...isn't that the gist of your earlier post?

All my replies are gone except for one??  Was I that offensive?  *pats self of back*

Basher, I am following in your footsteps!

God forbid anyone disagree with Bono. He's a freaking kook these days.  

If she hadn´t pulled out the nationality card or not implied he shouldn´t talk about American problems at all I´d have been ok with it because then it´d have been a disagreement only. And disagreeing with Bono or anyone is fine but a veto... that´s what I´m not cool with.