For zootopians who's family or friends is not so keen on u2 ---

123love

My mom does not hate U2 , but she is not afan. Her Faves are Beautiful Day, Mysterious Ways & One. She once told me that she like the overall sound of the track. the way it flows musically andlyrically. Also, the first time she heard the song was at a WWE Event with my Grandmother and brother before she passed. So it is linked to a happy memory. She has Listened to the rest of the catalog and says they are ok.

My ex-wife really liked U2 so she is going to pick up this one. but my friends think i am an idiot for liking them. But every now and again i hear themhumming bars from Sunday Bloody Sunday and others. so i guess they are not completely worthless lol.

My lot like beautiful day but thats only because it got used as a theme tune on the football programmes...hmmm not sure if they know of any others..and i

don't - sorry- can't sing in tune so they wouldn't have a clue. lol

• Subscriber

My boyfriend hates U2 with passion but would admit that One is of the best songs ever written. He also doesn't mind New Year's Day, Pride, Streets,Still haven't Found, With or Without You and Beautiful Day.