Nothing around New England for the 2nd leg??

RandHOntheHorizon

Hey everyone,

No dates around the New England area? Please dont skip Boston!!! I was prepared for Boston to be skipped but then the rumors started about returning which kind of had me believing. Then we got an email from Mr. Craft )Gillette Stadium/Patriots owner) asking "if U2 returns to Gillete in July 2010 would you come?", and I was convinced this meant they were returning. Whats up here??

Please, join this facebook group to try to bring them back to New England!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=180475431840#

The dates have been posted:
6 June: Angel Stadium, Anaheim, California
12 June: Invesco Field, Denver, Colorado
16 June: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, California
20 June: Qwest Field, Seattle, Washington
23 June: Commonwealth Stadium, Edmonton, Alberta
30 June: Spartan Stadium, East Lansing, Michigan
3 July: Rogers Centre, Toronto, Ontario
6 July: Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois
9 July: Land Shark Stadium, Miami, Florida
12 July: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
16 July: Venue to be announced, Montreal, Quebec
19 July: New Meadowlands Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

• Subscriber

This tour schedule makes no sense. I agree. If New York and Chicago get shows again, then why not Boston? It is a little strange that places like Norman, Oklahoma got a show but not cities like Cleveland or Pittsburgh. If they are going to add cities, I wish they would have waited to release the dates at that time so people don't use up their pre-sale codes for far-away shows.

I wish that U2 would have announced that they were coming to Edmonton in 2010 earlier. My husband and I are flying out to Vancouver on Wednesday to see them and I've already used up my access code. Oh well, I get to see them again, but may have saved spending the big money on the tickets for Edmonton instead of Vancouver.

Hey everyone,

No dates around the New England area? Please dont skip Boston!!! I was prepared for Boston to be skipped but then the rumors started about returning which kind of had me believing. Then we got an email from Mr. Craft )Gillette Stadium/Patriots owner) asking "if U2 returns to Gillete in July 2010 would you come?", and I was convinced this meant they were returning. Whats up here??

Please, join this facebook group to try to bring them back to New England!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=180475431840#

The dates have been posted:

6 June: Angel Stadium, Anaheim, California

12 June: Invesco Field, Denver, Colorado

16 June: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, California

20 June: Qwest Field, Seattle, Washington

23 June: Commonwealth Stadium, Edmonton, Alberta

30 June: Spartan Stadium, East Lansing, Michigan

3 July: Rogers Centre, Toronto, Ontario

6 July: Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois

9 July: Land Shark Stadium, Miami, Florida

12 July: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

16 July: Venue to be announced, Montreal, Quebec

19 July: New Meadowlands Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

I know, I checked yes I would see them again there If U2 came back to Gillette. I'm still holding out and hopeing U2 will add Boston. It's so close to me. They just gotta have more shows in Boston, they just got to.

• Subscriber
This tour schedule makes no sense. I agree. If New York and Chicago get shows again, then why not Boston? It is a little strange that places like Norman, Oklahoma got a show but not cities like Cleveland or Pittsburgh. If they are going to add cities, I wish they would have waited to release the dates at that time so people don't use up their pre-sale codes for far-away shows.
That's why some of the shows have yet to be given a pre-sale date. They may still be adding some cities. That's why it pays to be patient.

I agree. They're going back to NY and Chicago, but not Boston? Isn't Boston the place that gave U2 it's start? I can't believe they're snubbing Boston. I'll be so disappointed. Only 2 shows? There's gotta be more than that! They just have to.

I'm just gonna bump this so some one from the U2 camp will see this and see how shocked or disappointed us fans here in the Boston area are and maybe add another show for next year? :) Don't U2 always play loads of shows here in the Boston area?