It isn't unknown that Croats live all over the world so I wonder are there any Croats [/font]here, cause "I feel" I'm not alone.

Which is your best concert of U2? Since when you are listening them? Your favorite song? Have you ever seen them alive?

Let's see what else we have in common besides our own Country.

Greetings to everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poznato je da Hrvata ima svugdje, pa se nadam da nas ima i ovdje, znam da nisam sama.

Koji vam je najdraži koncert? Otkada slušate U2? Najdraža pjesma? Jeste li ih gledali uživo?

Hajde da vidimo što nas još osim domovine veže! Hehe, lijep pozdrav svima!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Check on the International section. I played football as a child for Sydney Croatia. Does that count? I did learn lots a great swear words too :)
Hehe, very nice. Do you have any Croatian roots? There is many Croat people in Australia, they went there to avoid communism terror in ex Yugoslavia.
  • Subscriber

[quote name='antonija_croatia wrote:

kings']Check on the International section. I played football as a child for Sydney Croatia. Does that count? I did learn lots a great swear words too
:)

Hehe, very nice. Do you have any Croatian roots? There is many Croat people in Australia, they went there to avoid communism terror in ex Yugoslavia.

No Croatian roots. My Mum was born in Wales and Dad in Hungary. Dad come to Australia in the 50's to avoid the Russian invasion. There are lots of everybodys in Australia.That's what makes it a great place.