People in Virginia, USA and beyond please read...

darkestangel

• Subscriber

Yeah this is awful. Just a few days after U2 left town.

Also, many years ago, a young woman from South Carolina disappeared off of the face of the earth after a U2 show in 1992. Still listed as missing. I think about her from time to time. We are the same age, love U2 and were in college not far from each other back then. There were "Missing" posters all over the town where I went to school.

This is horrible news. I live with a constant eye everywhere because I have the children, and they roam outside the house playing, but there are people with extreme corruption, predators all over. But, in this girl's case, I feel the answer lies perhaps in cameras who might have capture her leaving with a stranger in a vehicle. Someone almost kidnap me when I was in the beginning of 9th grade, following me to school as I walked, I got so scared, I was in tears, my supervisor was the wife of a policeman who has passed, but he caught the man with the plate I wrote. I've never been so scared in my life. There are evil people outthere. One has to be constantly aware, awaken so as not to bypass a dark one. Just today, I prayed over the missing man, women, children who are stolen from us by the evil people. We need prayers of peace for all, all nations, all people.

Realm.