Historic Performance at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Well, singles are still popping up, but then get an error when I try to get through to book. Think I am going to give up soon, six hours is long enough trying!!

Has anyone had any joy recently? Congrats all!!

Bigwave.....the EMA's are not usually run on MTV here in the States. Any info on if this will be available on line, or rebroadcast on MTV in the US? You always have the best info....

Wish I could just get on a plane......

Beth

yeah, anyone know how we can watch it here in the u.s.????
  • Community Manager

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:

bethtalisman']Bigwave.....the EMA's are not usually run on MTV here in the States. Any info on if this will be available on line, or rebroadcast on MTV in the US? You always have the best info....

Wish I could just get on a plane......

Beth

yeah, anyone know how we can watch it here in the u.s.????

Will do a live thread for the event, nearer the time with any links to watch it posted in there

• Subscriber

tina you madman !!!

gonna go huh ?

I had to forget about this last night, sorry, thought the dutch zootopians would know ....

I did not wanna go all the way for 25 minutes show .... but now I hear you are going .... ha ha ..

its ok .... for me its the day after my mummies birthday .... so leaving on the 4th was not possible ... ah well .. I dropped it pretty fast .... wonde how many fans scored tickets, just to print out, cause when thery relaise what they have to pay for flights etc .... ah well .... we shall see .... mtv knows who to call ...... instead of ghost busters ....