Historic Performance at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

To Everyone who was lucky enough to get tickets this morning, have a great time, Berlin is a great city, I loved my stay there in 03..

I took a couple of pics- 1 of Brandenburg gate

100_1329.jpg

And Champions League

100_1330.jpg

• Subscriber

Ah don't tease! Berlin is my favourite spot in the whole world. If I didn't have a Muse gig to attend on the 6th I would have flown over for a couple of days.

*le sigh*

• Subscriber

OK I don't know how much more of this I can handle...It is my day off & WAS looking forward to it..but I get on line & see all of this too late & just can't stop crying my eyes out...I suppose I should just get my act together & figure iIwill have more $$ & time for 1 or 2 shows next year but this is such a special show I wanted to be there. Alas it was not meant to be...now how to spend my day off & try not think this situation....1. Make a pitcher of margarittas & clean house (in a drunk stupor)...or 2. Make a pitcher of margarittas & go up to the pool to drown my sorrows (not literally) or 3. Go for a long run...until my feet bleed!!!! ohhh gotta get out of this funk & not let this ruin my day/week...................

• Subscriber

jurgac wrote:

Impossible :-( I had tickets in my shopping basket 5 times already! But my new memeber registration fails each time... (an error message in german occurs - smth about cookies (they Are allowed on my pc)

-----------------------------------------------

OK, I got lucky after insane of number tries. My friend cannot make it – I have 1 ticket to give away! Anybody interested?