Historic Performance at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate

• Subscriber

No worries Gibbo she will sort it...

Nice one on Berlin jue, how much did the flights cost you?

If you see any special newspapers out there for me, pick me one up mate.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

No worries Gibbo she will sort it...

Nice one on Berlin jue, how much did the flights cost you?

If you see any special newspapers out there for me, pick me one up mate.

Flights were £85 and my share of the room is about £35 not to bad. I still thing were a bit mad going all that way and were not really sure how long their be on for, but at least its an adventure!

No worries i'll get you a paper if I see one.

• Subscriber

Not a bad price at all for the flight mate and even better for the room, the food and beer is top notch btw in Berlin..

I think it's a 25 min set, some of it will be shown on mtv on the night, im sure the whole thing will turn up on U2T.

Thanks mate ref the paper, stay in touch via FB

Have a good time.

oh and take some pics.

For all you people coming to Berlin next week, compared to the rest of european cities its VERY cheap! I dont think you'll have any problems. And its the best city in the world! (im not german! I just live here and its amazing)

Im so exited to have my tickets! This is gonna be amazing!

Welcome to berlin all of you!

• Subscriber

jurgac wrote:  fyi - the free ticket I had is gone now

jurgac wrote:

Impossible :-( I had tickets in my shopping basket 5 times already! But my new memeber registration fails each time... (an error message in german occurs - smth about cookies (they Are allowed on my pc)

-----------------------------------------------

OK, I got lucky after insane of number tries. My friend cannot make it – I have 1 ticket to give away! Anybody interested?

Unbelievable, what are people like??

Check out eBay for tickets to the show....loads of them! How can anyone in their right mind sell something they got for free.

Yeah, no comment mad.gif. But I read on MTV.it that you will have to bring your ID together with the e-ticket, and if the data don't match they won't let you in. So in theory they prevent the selling, but also the possibility to give it to someone else if one can't be there anymore. 

Some mods can confirm this?

• Subscriber

[quote name='xalira wrote:

Lemonhead']Unbelievable, what are people like??

Check out eBay for tickets to the show....loads of them! How can anyone in their right mind sell something they got for free.

Yeah, no comment mad.gif. But I read on MTV.it that you will have to bring your ID together with the e-ticket, and if the data don't match they won't let you in. So in theory they prevent the selling, and also the possibility to give it to someone else if he can't be there anymore. 

Some mods can confirm this?

That's just to scare people in my opinion. You were allowed to buy two tickets so you can have your ID corresponding with one of them but what of the second one? There's not much they can do about a guy coming up and saying "my mate who got the tickets is already inside".