Historic Performance at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate

• Subscriber
To truely mark the significance of the Branden Berg Concert Bono should do a duet with "The Hoff" and sing "Looking for Freedom". This song was instrumental in celebrating the fall of the wall, also how about wind of change with the scorpions. Bono whistling!
I'm hoping for a "Heroes" cover because of its lovers at the wall aspect, "one day" as the future & the rapidity of the wall's coming down, the tie between Bowie's Berlin Trilogy and Achtung Baby, and because the band can surely take this song into a new space.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi!

For those of you going to Berlin, if you can stay until november 10th, on november 9th, the night that the Berlin Wall fell 20 years ago, 33 000 people will be forming a human chain where the wall originally stood. And you can be a part of it, you just have to book your place here:

http://www.mauer-mob.com

Think this is gonna be very special..... overwhelming really...

"For the 20th anniversary of its deconstruction we will rebuild the Berlin Wall, not from steel and concrete, but from people. To remember when Berlin became one again after decades of separations - physically as well as in the minds..."

If someone got a ticket, but no one to go with... don't hesitate to get in touch! :o)

I can also accomodate a few people here in Berlin for free. And if you wanna stay the whole weekend that's cool. A lot will be going on in Berlin around the anniversary of the fall of the wall, as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Write me on thomas@panorama.no

Best,

Thomas

• Subscriber
Hi!

For those of you going to Berlin, if you can stay until november 10th, on november 9th, the night that the Berlin Wall fell 20 years ago, 33 000 people will be forming a human chain where the wall originally stood. And you can be a part of it, you just have to book your place here:

http://www.mauer-mob.com

Think this is gonna be very special..... overwhelming really...

"For the 20th anniversary of its deconstruction we will rebuild the Berlin Wall, not from steel and concrete, but from people. To remember when Berlin became one again after decades of separations - physically as well as in the minds..."

I thought it was you. received your mail. CU in Berlin! :)
  • Subscriber

coming over on my own from the uk, i have a spare if anyone wants it for section b (any ideas on what this actually means yet?)

I am interested!

• Subscriber

coming over on my own from the uk, i have a spare if anyone wants it for section b (any ideas on what this actually means yet?)

I am interested!

• Subscriber

You've got a PM..

• Subscriber

You've got a PM..