Historic Performance at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

i could buy the ticket but it was too late!shit happens!=)))

If you are talking about the ticket above you can try to get it: I succeed to find a ticket elsewere and do not need it anymore!!

• Subscriber

i could buy the ticket but it was too late!shit happens!=)))

If you are talking about the ticket above you can try to get it: I succeed to find a ticket elsewere and do not need it anymore!!

• Subscriber

I looked on the US MTV and MTV2 schedules, and the EMA is not scheduled on Thursday. It would be about 2:00 pm (14:00) CST or 20:00 (8:00pm) CET. Does anyone know when and on which channel it will be broadcast  in the US? Cannot wait! 

• Subscriber

Free gig - but onlookers not welcome?

Yes - it'll surely bee a great evening with U2 playing in front ot the Brandeburg Gate.

But how about the fact that MTV is building a 2 meters high wall around the location to prevent a free view to the stage and the show?

Only the 10,000 lucky ones should see U2 - but not any onlookers ... building a wall to celebrate the Fall of the wall - great idea MTV!

By the way there are no security reasons for this wall - city officials and police authorities already stated that they have no problem to handle thousands of onlookers if necessary and they are prepared for such events.

I hope that the band or the management will learn about this and try their best to give a free view for ALL fans ... without any walls!

The whole article (in German) can be found here (MTV to let U2 play behind a wall):

http://www.morgenpost.de/...einer-Mauer-spielen.html

Free gig - but onlookers not welcome?

Yes - it'll surely bee a great evening with U2 playing in front ot the Brandeburg Gate.

But how about the fact that MTV is building a 2 meters high wall around the location to prevent a free view to the stage and the show?

Only the 10,000 lucky ones should see U2 - but not any onlookers ... building a wall to celebrate the Fall of the wall - great idea MTV!

By the way there are no security reasons for this wall - city officials and police authorities already stated that they have no problem to handle thousands of onlookers if necessary and they are prepared for such events.

I hope that the band or the management will learn about this and try their best to give a free view for ALL fans ... without any walls!

The whole article (in German) can be found here (MTV to let U2 play behind a wall):

http://www.morgenpost.de/...einer-Mauer-spielen.html

Ill take a look later after work and let you guys know what they are building.
  • Subscriber

Hi anybody who loves u2 - who can get to Berlin tomorrow - I can no longer get over from the UK and have 2 tickets available that I would like 2 keen U2 fans to use if possible.

If interested get in touch as soon as you can.

Thanks