Historic Performance at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate

If I had the money, I would definitely grab a pair of tickets and fly over to Berlin!

Me too, Kris! Ticket reservations start in 10 minutes, we would only have to pay for the flight... But I have to work on Friday! mad.gif

@ Beth: I do think there will be a live stream, but maybe it will available only in Europe :( I can check later, anyway.

And let's hope Bono will still have his voice... I wonder if they will bring the UV mic like on SNL laugh.gif 
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hmmm, trying to get the tickets and its all locked up of course. Bad thing is the messages are all in German so had to go to Babel Fish and translate to figure out what was happening. Had even gotten to where i could pick two tickets and had a shopping cart come up and then....German messages that looked like wait but actually say to try again. Frustrating...but expected. Good Luck to anyone else trying though! I have to go back to bed soon cause I have work in a couple of hours ;-)

• Subscriber

Well, still getting same window.  My five year old just came out to see why mommy is awake at 3:30 in the morning...Mommy duty calls, so i am off to put this little guy back to bed and then i am going back to bed too.  tired.gif

Congratulations if you got some tickets!

• Subscriber

whats the right tactic to get to the tickets? refresh the browser every 1,3 seconds or just wait until the red picture disappears?

Well whatever I'm doing, I'm failing miserably! Still nothing mad.gif