Historic Performance at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Do I have to sign up with eventim to have the tickets?

I've just signed up, but when I put user ID and password it tells me there is a log on error!!

Any help would be appreciate

Dani

• Subscriber

Do I have to sign up with eventim to have the tickets?

I've just signed up, but when I put user ID and password it tells me there is a log on error!!

Any help would be appreciate

Dani

I created an account (mein enventim) at top of page. After that, in the shpooing basket it asks you for more details.

• Subscriber

Just got only 1 ticket!

Now arranging travel and stay...

Your name sound dutch or belgian. If you're from Belgium maybe we can sort something to share the costs if you want to go there by car.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

BartdeGrood']Just got only 1 ticket!

Your name sound dutch or belgian. If you're from Belgium maybe we can sort something to share the costs if you want to go there by car.

Sorry, it's Dutch.

• Subscriber

[quote name='BartdeGrood wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Sorry, it's Dutch.

lol no problem! Guess I'll fly :-)

• Subscriber

[quote name='BartdeGrood wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Sorry, it's Dutch.Im Dutch to are you going by train or car, I have still to decide what to do

• Subscriber

[quote name='jenmusic wrote:

BartdeGrood wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Sorry, it's Dutch.
Im Dutch to are you going by train or car, I have still to decide what to do

I already have plain ticket for the friday, I have to be in Berlin for my work. I'm trying to get that rescheduled.

I managed to get tickets at 9am but when i tried to register got an error message in german - something about cookies.  tried several more times and got tickets again but keep failing to get through the registration.  eventually I tried turning some things off on my browser and managed to get one ticket to be told they had just sold out.

I've just looked at flights from birmingham uk to berlin and they cost a fortune so it's just as well I didn't get the tickets as it's too close to christmas to spend so much money to spend on myself.  Never mind I can watch on  tv.