Historic Performance at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

damn it!!! I didn't know!!!

I checked the zoo before going to bed yesterday but am at work today. I can't be here day and night, am I supposed to smell this is going on? of course, no more tickets available by the time I find out.

*stamps foot *

anyone have an extra? or two?

• Subscriber

[quote name='gloria002 wrote:

Lemonhead'] Two and a half hours of stress for 25 minutes of U2....Well worth it
roll.gif

25 minutes of U2? what do you mean, it's not a full show?

I don't think so, no. It's for the MTV Music awards so they'll probably just play a set and leave (probably the first 5 or 6 songs of the 360 set list)

• Subscriber

From the MTV website:

"As a powerful prelude to the 20th anniversary of the fall of the BerlinWall, we're bringing you a legendary band in an exclusive historicsetting: global music icons U2 are going to give a spectacularperformance at Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate as part of the EMAs!

15 years ago, the Brandenburg Gate was the stage for the first ever MTVEMAs and will now be the backdrop for a short, exclusive set by U2 on5th November. This extraordinary event will partly be beamed into theEMAs at the O2 World and will see the band perform live for thousandsof fans…and here’s how YOU can be one of them!"

So it will not be a full show.