Phoenix VIP ticket Rip-Off

hpferk

Did anyone else get the VIP tickets for the Phoenix concert on 10/20?

This was the worst rip-off.

Per person you got, besides free parking, 4 coupons for drinks, some food, and a travel bag for your toiletry.

The beer selection was horrible, the typical Budweiser and Miller selection. The coupons did not pay for a Heineken. The wine was ok, but nothing noteworthy.

The buffet was ok, but nothing extraordinary.

They had only two bars for approx. 450 people which resulted in long lines. It took me 15 minutes to get a drink.

So, for a few drinks and a mediocre buffet I paid roughly $250 per person. In other words, approximately $50 per drink, because the bag was a promotional gift from a sponsor.

What a rip-off

Oh be happy you went to a U2 show. 250 bucks? Wow, some of us can't afford that, even if we could, some of us would have to do a mess of travel to get there.

So please, foad.

ANyone offended by that, my excuse is I'm sick.

• Subscriber

Only 15 minutes to get a drink?  Be glad you weren't at the Rose Bowl, it took some people over an hour to get a drink.

At least and then some... and someone stole my bag and water!!! I told my friend.... (a "newbie U2 fan) "Naaa, they will be safe, We are U2 fans... as I left them on chairs to save them for us..." She said, "This is LA!" She was right.

• Subscriber

What a stupid and useless idea................for the moment!

This is off topic, but I have been asking around and no answers... ever since they upgraded awhile back they have me as a new member - been here for almost five years. And now I cannot load pics or text to my signature. Can you tell me how? Greatly appreciate it? Thanks!