New setlist for 2010?

mdaredevil

Thats fair enough, yes I know there are people who go to loads of shows... But like they are definitely a minority of the 80,000 that are attending a concert... Why change the set for the odd 10000 people who are sick of it when the other 70000 haven't had the experience of seeing the classic hits every night of the tour?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Well, with a band like U2, there are certain songs you just can't just not play at a live concert ya know? You can't go to a U2 concert and not hear Beautiful Day, One, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Where the Streets Have No Name, etc... I thought they did a good job mixing the old with the new... 

But seriously, why can't they just play them all :)? Oh yeah, then we'd be there for like two days...which might not be a bad thing....

• Subscriber

Well, with a band like U2, there are certain songs you just can't just not play at a live concert ya know? You can't go to a U2 concert and not hear Beautiful Day, One, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Where the Streets Have No Name, etc... I thought they did a good job mixing the old with the new... 

But seriously, why can't they just play them all :)? Oh yeah, then we'd be there for like two days...which might not be a bad thing....
I suppose they won't drop One because it's the song that saved them from splitting up. As for Bullet The blue Sky, they never stop coming up with new themes for that one- Afghanistan theme, perhaps? Elevation used to be one they played at every concert, so I was surprised at its absence from early 360 setlists

• Subscriber
elevation,city of blinding lights, one, pride, sunday bloody sunday, (still havent found) and with or without you should be dropped and replaced by different songs.
ill agree with a few. Elevation should come in every now and then. City can go, it loses alot when its not the show opener, saw that even on the Vertigo tour. One needs to stay, absolutely Sunday Bloody Sunday needs to stay. still havent foud could be switched with moment of surrender or (more preferably) sometimes you cant make it on your own. and yes drop with/without

id like to see em play Boots (fish out of water) style. that would be cool. could do that as the remix for the show

• Subscriber

[quote name='celticfc09 wrote:

MacFoley']
elevation
,city of blinding lights,
one
, pride,
sunday bloody sunday
, (still havent found) and with or without you should be dropped and replaced by different songs.

ill agree with a few. Elevation should come in every now and then. City can go, it loses alot when its not the show opener, saw that even on the Vertigo tour. One needs to stay, absolutely Sunday Bloody Sunday needs to stay. still havent foud could be switched with moment of surrender or (more preferably) sometimes you cant make it on your own. and yes drop with/without

id like to see em play Boots (fish out of water) style. that would be cool. could do that as the remix for the show

you do realise editied someones posts even by quoting is an ban?

not that i dont mind, but you shouldnt really.....................

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

celticfc09 wrote:

MacFoley']
elevation
,city of blinding lights,
one
, pride,
sunday bloody sunday
, (still havent found) and with or without you should be dropped and replaced by different songs.

you do realise editied someones posts even by quoting is an ban?

not that i dont mind, but you shouldnt really.....................

on the other hand, elevation is boring if you ask me as is one. sunday bloody sunday yeah its old, but they have been playing it on a nightly basis since popmart (edge version should be the one that is performed today)