Zoo Christmas Card Exchange

edgesmate

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I would like to know how it works. :)

A Zootopian who goes by the user name Feathers has been putting this whole thing together for a few years now.  She requests the names by email of all of those who want to participate in the exchange and you submit your name and mailing address to her.  She compiles all the names and distributes the list by email to all who want to participate.  Then you send Christmas cards out to the folks on the list and they in turn do the same.  You end up getting Christmas Cards from Zootopians all over the world.  It's a lot of fun and very cool. 

• Subscriber

I would like to know how it works. :)

A Zootopian who goes by the user name Feathers has been putting this whole thing together for a few years now.  She requests the names by email of all of those who want to participate in the exchange and you submit your name and mailing address to her.  She compiles all the names and distributes the list by email to all who want to participate.  Then you send Christmas cards out to the folks on the list and they in turn do the same.  You end up getting Christmas Cards from Zootopians all over the world.  It's a lot of fun and very cool. 

• Subscriber

[quote name='ceallach67 wrote:

Annette Smith']I would like to know how it works.
:)

What she said!! :o)

We dont start collating names till Thanksgiving, so hold your horses