Rock Hall of Fame

• Subscriber

So U2 will perform with an unannounced 60's icon . . . .

@U2.com is speculating that it will be Mick Jagger and Bono has been singing snippets along the lines of " . . . I know it's only rock 'n roll, but I like it . . . "

What do you think????  nerd.gif

If what I read on twitter is correct, atU2 may have a live audio of this tonight on 1000mikes. Crossing fingers, toes and elbows! Would be spectacular to listen to this... please gods of mobile (cell) phone signal... be nice to us! And shout out to atU2 for covering this - your twitter feed comments crack me up!

• Subscriber

Not sure if anyone already posted these links from YouTube:

Gimme Shelter:

Stuck in a Moment:

Because the Night

Looks like a fun time.  I'm kicking myself for missing it. (but I still don't like Patti Smith :-X)

• Subscriber

Ha that was exactly what i was thinking.

dont you just love the way larry stops them when there playing with the boss its priceless.

will this be relased on dvd or at least on some form of tv us people in oz can see propleytongue.gif

also how hot is larry drumming away is it just me or does it look like he is singing along to him self? looks like bono & the boss go to the same hair dressers.

good to see after all this time these guys are human & still really carnt get doing cover songs.  roll.gif